Anez Cooper (#55 RT)

Advertisement
Jeeezusss…

1662422019039.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cooper is a very large kid and I completely agree he was moving bodies and so was the whole OL, it was really nice to see.
Rivers by far is the best lineman dude was picking people up. I can see why saban wanted that kid he is a future nfl player. Not a jag either a true nfl guy, I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t have a ten year career.

Advertisement
Anez looks like he’s going to be special but I still would save his redshirt. No point putting him in games now imo. Just save him in case someone gets injured or for the last 3 games of the year. He could use the time in conditioning and getting his body right.

Nope....you put your best players on the field ASAP....this isn't the 1970s and 1980s anymore.

Advertisement
Don’t be surprised if he is on the field in sets with six OL. He was in with the starters when TVD fumbled the snap.
Wasn’t Denis the center on that exchange? Not sure who else was on the line for that play but he’s certainly not the starter..

This. Besides, by mid season, he'll be in the 7-8 man rotation including be in on goaline. You need him to play this year and he will probably start next year.,

This...With his size, frame and athlecism..if he stays relatively healthy, takes to coaching and conditioning he won't be around for 4 years. They will either bolt to the NFL draft or transfer elsewhere...so why waste it on a redshirt? Redshirting should be reserved for players with serious injuries as with our RB T.Citizen.
Otherwise, coach em up and play them!

Cooper is a people mover. And once he gets a full year in the S&C program he should be even quicker which he will need to be to stick at tackle.

Advertisement
Back