Anez Cooper (#55 RT)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Campbell has the mindset to come back for a 6th year?
Where is he going? Kids with these extra covid year are playing 7 years now.. Syracuse had a wr make a catch yesterday to extend his catch in season to 7 years, lol.. They are having nfl careers in college now

Someone said it in a game announcing, was funny to hear it openly said too, alot of these coaches love these guys because they are older but older guys clog up rosters and if you are in college that long you probably arent nfl good but know enough to basically fool a coach to play you based on experience, I was like we got a ton of those! lmaooo, sigh

Will have much more thoughts later, but it was fun watching #55 completely remove bodies at RT and RG. In the stands, it seemed like he paved the way for every big run in the fourth.

Huge upside as he gets in better condition and tightens up his technique. He wasn’t even here for spring.
He brings that dline approach to the online. This kids gonna be really good. Look forward to seeing a finished product out of him. Could be our next (don't remember the name of the award for best interior lineman)trophy winner there.

Advertisement
A lot can happen in a year, but it’s easy to start imagining the 2023 OL:

T- John Campbell
G- Francis Mauigoa
C- Jakai Clark
G- Anez Cooper
T- Jalen Rivers

Miami is getting bigger.
I like it here's mine

T- John Campbell
G- Jalen Rivers
C- Jakai Clark
G- Anez Cooper
T- Francis Mauigoa

Or

T- Samson
G- Jalen Rivers
C- Jakai Clark
G- Francis Mauigoa
T- John Campbell

Advertisement
To help us get back these are the underrated trench monsters we need to incorporate into our star stacking. You get excited thinking about this guy along with the '23 OL coming in, in 1 or 2 more seasons. Just a total transformation. Moving man out the way. McCoy gonna factor in as well at Tackle.

Where is he going? Kids with these extra covid year are playing 7 years now.. Syracuse had a wr make a catch yesterday to extend his catch in season to 7 years, lol.. They are having nfl careers in college now

Someone said it in a game announcing, was funny to hear it openly said too, alot of these coaches love these guys because they are older but older guys clog up rosters and if you are in college that long you probably arent nfl good but know enough to basically fool a coach to play you based on experience, I was like we got a ton of those! lmaooo, sigh
Especially at the O Line Position ,age is just as good as talent.Campbell has talent he just get hurt alot

Advertisement

T- John Campbell
G- Francis Mauigoa
C- Jakai Clark
G- Anez Cooper
T- Jalen Rivers

Miami is getting bigger.
You don't see a healthy MClaughlin in the mix next season?

T- John Campbell
G- Francis Mauigoa
C- Jakai Clark
G- Anez Cooper
T- Jalen Rivers

Miami is getting bigger

@DMoney i like that line a lot and the news on Anez are beyond encouraging

Also…you have not mentioned “Pancake Oku” lately. Is it cause nobody knows a **** thing yet? Or you know something?

Advertisement
Back