Andy Jean Film Review: Hometown Assassin

View as article
Don’t get me wrong they’ll have a top 12-15 class but they did what they had to to change momentum. Fans were ****ed , some turning on the staff and they were getting publicly bashed for their nil crap show. To their credit they weathered the situation with their tactic.
That's not sustainable though. The cream will eventually rise to the top.

Advertisement
@Cribby what if we get two top shelf WR's, let's name them Jareem and Hickey, or my scenario one post above yours? Do we take Jean as our 5th/6th, or do we keep at at 4?
I have always felt that we could take 5; but it would have to be the right five. This was me early thinking/hoping that Inniss would be that 5th one.
I will understand if you don't respond!
maybe innis or tate too

Don’t get me wrong they’ll have a top 12-15 class but they did what they had to to change momentum. Fans were ****ed , some turning on the staff and they were getting publicly bashed for their nil crap show. To their credit they weathered the situation with their tactic.

I could understand if the coach was in his 4th year and struggling but a first year coach getting that desperate? I would rather put together a solid class, try and prove some growth on the field, than fake a good class and get caught with my pants down in December. Just seems like very high risk, low reward for a first year coach.

The nightmare scenario there is they go something like 6-6 and then you have all these guys who were tenuously attached to begin with jump ship. Now you have a bad record and a class that you can't salvage because it's too late. That is going to look really bad.

I could understand if the coach was in his 4th year and struggling but a first year coach getting that desperate? I would rather put together a solid class, try and prove some growth on the field, than fake a good class and get caught with my pants down in December. Just seems like very high risk, low reward for a first year coach.

The nightmare scenario there is they go something like 6-6 and then you have all these guys who were tenuously attached to begin with jump ship. Now you have a bad record and a class that you can't salvage because it's too late. That is going to look really bad.
Good times!

Advertisement
That's not sustainable though. The cream will eventually rise to the top.

Overcome Randy Savage GIF

Yup, and we had great offseasons for a while as well. If they can back it up on the field with some decent coaching, they'll continue to have decent recruiting classes on name recognition like we did.

G5 Billy and his band of no name coaches aren’t backing it up on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I love this stuff

Our critics say we are buying players. We know that’s not true

but to further the point these guys are emphatic about their love for the program. Actively out there recruiting, group texting each other, carrying the flag for the class

Hired mercenaries don’t do **** like that

Side note Bryant in particular, looks like a Day 1 starter

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back