Andre Sam, Tulane nickel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d much rather JW be guarding a TE or RB out of the backfield

Agreed. We might need to be careful with that shoulder recovery. He's not really built (yet) for this kinda stuff...

1683727797238.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Iowa LA, about 15 min from Lake Charles where Citizen went to HS. looks like Guidry coached his late brother at McNeese and had Andre at McNeese when he signed. Got reunited at Marshall and then again at Tulane before heading down to Miami. If he aint ours then what do we have going on?
But can he play DT, tho?
Sorry fellas, I had to.
Edit: Dammit! Somebody beat me to it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Him and Kam together with the corner additions, and our secondary has the potential to go from from scary bad with no depth, to “oh ****”

Now you can move James closer to the LOS and let him do what he does best, which is attack downhill. Hopefully he’s willing to tackle now and can buy in.
James problem isn’t his willingness to tackle it’s how he tackles that’s the problem

Advertisement
Advertisement
Either this kid loves Guidry or Guidry is blackmailing him lmao. This is would be the fourth school he’s been with Guidry. That’s gotta be a record.

He can play a few positions without leaving the field. He’s effective as a blitzer, can play outside and is good cover dude from any alignment. Let’s you matchup a bunch and potentially let kam roam single high
This is what i saw when we got Guidry. He is wat we that Avantae Williams would be allowing JW to play almost a striker role.

And although JW aint a LB imo or a guy with striking punch hitting or mixing with lineman....JW does blitz pretty welland did so a good bit freshman yr.

Either this kid loves Guidry or Guidry is blackmailing him lmao. This is would be the fourth school he’s been with Guidry. That’s gotta be a record.
He would add much more than his individual play. Ability to communicate Guidry's defense to the rest of the DBs and the defense as a whole. Helping getting people lined up. Gotta trust a guy who believed in you at McNeese St, which is a small school, to then take you to FBS at 2 different schools, now to power 5. Thats family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back