Andre Sam, Tulane nickel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
6’1 185 from Iowa - RS super senior

PRIOR TO TULANE: Enrolled for the spring 2022 semester at Marshall … Transfer from McNeese State … Two-time first team All-Southland Conference selection … Second team All-Louisiana as a junior … Recorded 179 career tackles with 3.5 tackles for loss, a half-sack, five interceptions, 20 passes defended and a fumble recovery … At Iowa HS: earned all-state honors at wide receiver and kick returner … Caught 48 passes for 775 yards and 11 touchdowns as a senior, helping Iowa to a berth in the state quarterfinals … Caught 178 career passes for 2,593 yards and 31 touchdowns … Also ran track, as he was district champion in the long jump and a member of the 4 x 100 and 4 x 200 relay teams.
He is from Iowa, Louisiana. More Boot action!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
We about to set a record for corners taken in the portal and most nickel corners on a roster.

Followed Guidry from Marshall to Tulane. Just re-entered Portal as grad transfer.

Keep an eye on this one.

D$ said on the podcast that we were still looking for nickel help. Next morning Sam is in the portal as a grad transfer. Very interesting coincidence.

Coincidence Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Malone ruined my streak. As you can guess, we felt good about our chances.

Oh, I know. My heart goes out to you, the kid definitely was a go, right up until he wasn't.

I think Taint was always that big shark swimming around just below the surface, waiting to strike. Same DL coach recruited him in 2019-20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back