Andre Sam, Tulane nickel

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what i saw when we got Guidry. He is wat we that Avantae Williams would be allowing JW to play almost a striker role.

And although JW aint a LB imo or a guy with striking punch hitting or mixing with lineman....JW does blitz pretty welland did so a good bit freshman yr.
It’s scary how much we think alike Lol. I was thinking this other day , he’s what we wanted Tae to be but he was never that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He would add much more than his individual play. Ability to communicate Guidry's defense to the rest of the DBs and the defense as a whole. Helping getting people lined up. Gotta trust a guy who believed in you at McNeese St, which is a small school, to then take you to FBS at 2 different schools, now to power 5. Thats family.
It’s very common for this when a new HC or coordinator goes to a new school.

Advertisement
It’s scary how much we think alike Lol. I was thinking this other day , he’s what we wanted Tae to be but he was never that.
Best Friends Friend GIF by PermissionIO

Advertisement
Pass downs use JW more in a LB role with Sam and kitchens at S. He can also play nickel / slot. He gives you mad options.
No way that we’re the only ones kicking the tires on this kid. Has to be at least a handful of SEC teams trying to get him to OV

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back