Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree... How can this be considered a loss if he never gave us the chance to compete for him?

Now if he visits us and still choose fsu.... That's an L we gotta hold lol
On the flip side....some Miami sources claimed Mims hit the portal to play for Miami... FSU intercepted him now their boosters have him and his fam kidnapped in that phucked up town ....

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is a loss, plain and simple.

And I doubt there’s another opportunity to land a similar-caliber OT in the portal this cycle.

Most CFB teams don’t have uber-talented 5-star Tackles playing second fiddle (OSU? Bama? Georgia?). Hopefully a player at Bama/OSU/Georgia leaves again, but I wouldn’t expect a player of similar caliber to enter the portal this cycle.

This was a once every cycle or so type of opportunity.
And who is saying its not a loss? Yall man just love to be miserable bro. You want people to go dive into biscayne bay?

Advertisement
Lol man can one of y'all scary *** dudes explain to me why he would be prolonging coming out with his decision if he's already "committed"? It's not like he was a low-level recruit coming out of highschool and is trying to enjoy the process now...
My guess is it's something like "he wants to strongly consider Miami but is also good with FSU. Mom and Dad already made up their minds about FSU, and don't even want him to look at Miami" for whatever reason

My balls don’t get rustled over any of them. Plenty of fish in the sea and Mario will get his fair share of them.
You and me both. Get the ship consistently going in the right direction for a change and good things will happen. Everything starts at the top and it seems as if the top has is crap together. Time will tell. Enjoy the ride, never know what tomorrow will bring.

Advertisement
And who is saying its not a loss? Yall man just love to be miserable bro. You want people to go dive into biscayne bay?
Well there are numerous people saying we’ll just get another dude in the portal like Mims.. so I was my post was in response to them...

But I’m not sure why you’re assuming that me acknowledging that we lost on a good prospect means I’m miserable. In fact, I’m not…

That’s fine and dandy, except we have our OWN posters telling us on THIS SITE that we can’t use that logic to think players might want to come to Miami because of our own history of success.

Some of you guys are trying way too hard to convince others of your opinions.

@OrangeBowlMagic youre a good poster but dude I see a ******* soliloquy from you every 3 posts in this thread.

I’m reserving my judgement for how the situation turns out, but I 100% will question the judgement of someone picking FSU in 2022 if that is what happens.

I'm not trying to convince anyone to form an opinion. I'm trying to educate people so we don't sound like ******* Gator fans. Be better. That's all. We have a 14,000 page thread of Nole tears and Gator tears with screenshot after screenshot of people saying the dumbass shlt I keep reading on here. And we laugh at them everyday. Don't be like them. Be able to think and don't be a sheep. That's all.

Advertisement
Putting any perceived or real safety concerns aside, the experience of flying absolutely sucks. I've taken thousands of flights in my life and the experience is not enjoyable. But, it's necessary for getting where you need to go.

I'd say this. The family might only have to fly for the home games in Miami. We'll be playing in College Station, Blacksburg, Charlottesville, Atlanta, and Clemson, which are all manageable drives. And I'm not sure anyone wants to make special trips to Miami for Bethune-Cookman, Southern Miss, and Middle Tennessee.

Well there are numerous people saying we’ll just get another dude in the portal.. so I was mainly responding to them.

But I’m not sure why you’re assuming that me acknowledging that we lost on a good prospect means I’m miserable. In fact, I’m not…
But u seem to be looking for a rise outa people to admit its a L. In case you aint know, no one knows if a transfer is a L until they played. Last season mans were meh on Rambo, claiming he was beaten out by younger players. He came and broke records of all time UM greats. And for all we know our OL could actually get better with coaching and yes there could be other OL out there in the portal, no one knows. If he goes to FSU, we move. They still a dump, fact.

Advertisement
You and me both. Get the ship consistently going in the right direction for a change and good things will happen. Everything starts at the top and it seems as if the top has is crap together. Time will tell. Enjoy the ride, never know what tomorrow will bring.
Facts. We didn't even know bro existed 2 weeks ago. If he wants to lose at FSU that's on him. I definitely aint taking it as some L.

Well today is Good Friday and this weekend is one of the biggest religious holidays of the year.

Signed,

Peruche
Maybe for why I said. To acquiesce to the pressure FSU was putting on him and staying a little longer. So they can regroup away from the Noles.

Or maybe even so his whole family can come (I recall his dad had a conflict, right?)

As I mentioned above, this doesn’t look great. But we really have no idea. Sit back, enjoy the weekend, enjoy life. We will know what’s up when we know what’s up.
Totally get the religious aspect (as for post #1, although I honestly don't know how religious he is)...just weird regarding the point he wanted this done quickly' so it seems counterintuitive to postpone this til next week.

Again it's all mute if he commits there tonight or whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back