Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now we're operating in a world where a Miami billionaire booster is giving information not reported or confirmed by anyone else to the fringes of Canes twitter. Information that would've come from the staff in all likelihood. IF that is the case they're bigger problems than potentially losing Mims to FSU
Seriously? I don’t think Mario cares and they are the ones who are fronting and putting up the majority of the money.

All he said is that there is a reschedule of the visit? What’s so secret about that?

Advertisement
There will be more transfers starting this weekend. Yall here crying about these guys, these man probably back channeling some other blue chip OL buried on someone else depth chart.

Yall act like Mario aint went and took Addae after T Rob left, or went and took the Broyles winner from a playoff team. Or tell steele to wipe his *** with the Maryland contract. Or Charlie Strong. Yall think 1 OL gonna stop the machine the man building? Get real. You still have to take some L's along the way.
And like i said until they do that tweet the kids doing, it aint a L yet.

Advertisement
Why is it not a great look? Because players make their own decisions for their own reasons? Steen probably wants a ring and thinks Bama is his best chance. How do you recruit against that? Is Mario supposed to lie to the guy? Mims might want to be closer to home. How can Mario out recruit that? Sell him on coming down then watch him be miserable? Denis and Sagapolu came from Oregon, does he get credit for them? How about the other 6 players?

I’ve given him credit for landing the guys he has. He’s done a great job. Can we not be critical of of the misses?

Gotta look at the overall picture, and at OT we’re a little light. It’s ok to not just kiss his *** everywhere

Advertisement
Seriously? I don’t think Mario cares and they are the ones who are fronting and putting up the majority of the money.

All he said is that there is a reschedule of the visit? What’s so secret about that?
You think the Ruiz family should be telling DBC of all people the details on the ins and out of a highly sought after recruit? You don't think Mario cares if his biggest public booster is telling a random cane fan stuff about a recruit? The way Mario treats recruiting? Ok. Sure. I mean it would be like shouting into the void. No one actually believes what he writes anyway. He'd be the perfect person to tell secrets too.

This is a loss, plain and simple.

And I doubt there’s another opportunity to land a similar-caliber OT in the portal this cycle.

Most CFB teams don’t have uber-talented 5-star Tackles playing second fiddle (OSU? Bama? Georgia?). Hopefully a player at Bama/OSU/Georgia leaves again, but I wouldn’t expect a player of similar caliber to enter the portal this cycle.

This was a once every cycle or so type of opportunity.

I don’t have the patience to type out something like this, but I agree 💯.

Ppl act like FSU is Jackson State. They won a title in the past decade. 3 heisman winners in the past 30 years. Gave UM everything we could handle plenty of times, win or lose.

It is one thing to play into the UM/FSU rivalry. But to legitimately get feelings about a 19 yr old kid’s decision and post them on a message board is bizarre behavior.

Hopefully we can get him down here and let our staff, campus, and the City of Miami get a crack at him. If not, we move on to the next one.
FSU is a bunch of farging iceholes. Always have been and always will be.

You join their team and you made the list.

Advertisement
Why is it not a great look? Because players make their own decisions for their own reasons? Steen probably wants a ring and thinks Bama is his best chance. How do you recruit against that? Is Mario supposed to lie to the guy? Mims might want to be closer to home. How can Mario out recruit that? Sell him on coming down then watch him be miserable? Denis and Sagapolu came from Oregon, does he get credit for them? How about the other 6 players?

The mopes and trolls have come out of hiding in this thread. Especially calling it Canes tears…. No one is crying over anyone. The only ones acting like it’s a huge deal are the them. I mean I love how we have “fans” who hope we don’t land a kid just so they can pound their chest and feign outrage at the staff.

This is a loss, plain and simple.

And I doubt there’s another opportunity to land a similar-caliber OT in the portal this cycle.

Most CFB teams don’t have uber-talented 5-star Tackles playing second fiddle (OSU? Bama? Georgia?). Hopefully a player at Bama/OSU/Georgia leaves again, but I wouldn’t expect a player of similar caliber to enter the portal this cycle.

This was a once every cycle or so type of opportunity.
He chose fsu?

I’ve given him credit for landing the guys he has. He’s done a great job. Can we not be critical of of the misses?

Gotta look at the overall picture, and at OT we’re a little light. It’s ok to not just kiss his *** everywhere
I'm not suggesting that at all, but saying it's not a great look after some of the people we've landed raised my eyebrows. The one, possibly two, we missed were for obvious reasons.

I wasn't trying to go off on you, just frustrated at the way some have taken it.

Advertisement
The mopes and trolls have come out of hiding in this thread. Especially calling it Canes tears…. No one is crying over anyone. The only ones acting like it’s a huge deal are the them. I mean I love how we have “fans” who hope we don’t land a kid just so they can pound their chest and feign outrage at the staff.
Yes, and I was a bit harsh addressing @nvlahos by taking it out on him.

It is plain and simple the inability to take an L if there is an L to take.

One recruit. X amount of teams involved. Winner. Losers. Period.

Win. Lose. Next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back