Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A lot of people was saying this was a layup and fsu had no chance in the early pages…
This still could be true. Lol. Lets not rule out the "courtesy visit out of respect for Adkins" scenario here. Alot of this leakage is bad information from FSU "insiders".

Btw, lets not all freak out IF Mims leaves Saturday evening/night or REALLY early Sunday morning. Remember, Sunday is Easter and hes from a country part of Georgia. Yeah....Easter Sunday could be a big deal.

Supposedly Mims is coming down to Miami tomorrow. His father is NOT coming with him. Only Mom and sibling.

That's per Newberg
Father coming down could cause trouble and a neck injury from looking at too much talent (not necessarily in campus). Mom is the one that matters most. Hopefully she sees how wholesome Coral Gables really is.

Advertisement
The Mario crew will tell you otherwise. Lets wait and see
here we go with the Mario crew and the not Mario crew. is that what you are calling yourselves or do you have another name?

the guy hasn't even been here for one recruiting cycle and he specializes in offensive lines. I am sorry if I have confidence things will be fine even if we don't get a transfer with no connection to miami.

Last edited:
This still could be true. Lol. Lets not rule out the "courtesy visit out of respect for Adkins" scenario here. Alot of this leakage is bad information from FSU "insiders".

Btw, lets not all freak out IF Mims leaves Saturday evening/night or REALLY early Sunday morning. Remember, Sunday is Easter and hes from a country part of Georgia. Yeah....Easter Sunday could be a big deal.
The only part that I may give me pause is the Bud Elliott angle. That is unless the UGA writer is in cahoots with the FSU writers.

There’s only been one constant since this saga began early this week. It’s that the FSU mods/reporters are all over the place, contradicting themselves and one another. There’s no reason to get bent out of shape on what they are reporting, just chill and let this thing play out
Exactly. 247 didn’t have any info but all of the sudden they are extremely plugged in. Rivals has been quiet except for the commitment thing. Also no national guys have really gotten in on this either, unless I’m wrong. Either way need to Rodgers this thing and R-E-L-A-X.

The Mario crew will tell you otherwise. Lets wait and see
What Mario crew, u mean the HC of Miami Mario. U mean players who haven't played a down of football. Im sure Mich St brought in a ton of depth pieces last offseason. Yall man are special, and not in the good way either.

Advertisement
Just get him on campus to visit, im confident if mario and mirabal get him here we can close

why we acting like Newberg is always right...
Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 10.06.42 AM.png

Advertisement
So Whorechant is basically BuzzFeed for below average IQ Florida State fans?

Advertisement
I love how there is never any in between in these situations. If you say anything remotely close to losing this kid to FSU is even .001% bad then you are crying and worried about the future of this OL and you are a rookie to recruiting, lol.

We will be okay with or without the kid, but it’s okay to admit that this would be an L. It’s recruiting, Cristobal isn’t God and he is going to win some and lose some, happens to everyone. It’s okay lol.

With that being said, if the kid follows through with his visit, then this isn’t anywhere near over IMO.

Wouldn’t UM have something scheduled already if he is supposed to be here tomorrow including flight information if we pay for it? I know he can cancel of course but just curious if he wasn’t originally supposed to be at FSU or the original plan was a one day stop by until he came here - do we then have to just change the travel plans from Tally to Miami?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back