Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So they weren't told about the visit ahead of time but somehow are the only ones to find out he committed. Yeah the chance of that being true is 0%
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

Advertisement
I mean this whole time the rumors have been that his mom wants him close to home so she would rather him go to FSU. People ask why the dad went back home but we dont know these peoples personal lives..maybe he had to work. lol. These are regular people just like all of us.
Dad promised his sidepiece dinner at Shoney's on Friday night. We're fine.

In Florida, NIL deals can not be tied to attending a certain school and the school can not be involved in the deal. There was an amendment to the law that would allow the school to directly negotiate with the player but it died in subcommittee last month. The amended law still says that the NIL can't be tied to a certain school and it also can't be based on performance. If Mims did sign with the FSU collective, he could make a case that they would still need to pay him if he plays for Miami.
This would be the ultimate irony. Talk about taking a troll to the next level.

Pretty sure someone said last night momma wasn’t there, now that can change today but that’s the last I saw.

Advertisement
Pretty sure someone said last night momma wasn’t there, now that can change today but that’s the last I saw.
In the hotel video three was an older women with him that coaches acknowledged and also a younger kid that looked to be his brother. I didn't see his dad though.

My FSU buddy said the rumor is Warchant didn’t get informed what hotel Mims was staying at and his itinerary, and as payback leaked the commitment immediately to be the first ones.

Doesn’t sound remotely true but even if it is, the amount of pettiness amongst beat writers would be absolutely comical.
the 247 guys are norvells mouth piece. they get fed info directly from that regime, probably even norvell himself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree. If Mims chooses them we’ve missed on every single potential difference maker we’ve been on in the portal. Mims, Bethune, James, Jones, and Alabama DB.

The portal guys we’ve landed are strictly depth pieces at the surface minus maybe Sagapolo

Need to land Messidor to whipe away the stink of that if Mins goes to FSU.

The Mario crew will tell you otherwise. Lets wait and see

Look, I have no idea what will happen with this recruitment but I'm just waiting for the 2-hour special documenting the top 10 recruiting/transfer stories of all time. I know there was the Eric ****erson and Malachi Dupree stories, but a top 10 would be awesome.

There’s only been one constant since this saga began early this week. It’s that the FSU mods/reporters are all over the place, contradicting themselves and one another. There’s no reason to get bent out of shape on what they are reporting, just chill and let this thing play out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back