Amarius Mims Elite 2021 OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The Mario crew will tell you otherwise. Lets wait and see
"The Mario crew"?? Given what he's done thus far in a short time: saving our recruiting class; building one of, if not the most elite collection of coaches in program history; securing facility upgrade commitments on a level we haven't seen before....why would any Canes fan not be supportive of him at this time? No coach gets everyone they want.

My Nole “friends” are texting me that Mario is 0-3 recruiting against them head-to-head.

“I thought you said we should be worried?”

Hoping they are celebrating too soon.

In what world is Mario 0-3 against the semenholes head to head???
Semenholes logiz I guess....any time they lose they just claim they didn't want him.

Last edited:
Would be bizarre for the kid to commit within hours of arriving in Tallahassee.
He very well may go to FSU. But when he was rumored to be hitting the portal word was Mario had been back channeling this for a while, FSU could have too as well. But if Mario has been in his ear why would he commit that quickly? Again he may end up at FSU but being in the portal for 3 days and then committing hours after stepping foot another campus just seems off.

Advertisement
He very well may go to FSU. But when he was rumored to be hitting the portal word was Mario had been back channeling this for a while, FSU could have too as well. But if Mario has been in his ear why would he commit that quickly? Again he may end up at FSU but being in the portal for 3 days and then committing hours after stepping foot another campus just seems off.

While i 1000% agree with you....We aren't 20 year old kids and irrational hahahaha
Recruiting is strange.

I love how there is never any in between in these situations. If you say anything remotely close to losing this kid to FSU is even .001% bad then you are crying and worried about the future of this OL and you are a rookie to recruiting, lol.

We will be okay with or without the kid, but it’s okay to admit that this would be an L. It’s recruiting, Cristobal isn’t God and he is going to win some and lose some, happens to everyone. It’s okay lol.

With that being said, if the kid follows through with his visit, then this isn’t anywhere near over IMO.
Completely reasonable. One place to start with the “in between” is us as posters not being ******** either directly or passive aggressively…

Over time I’ve noticed that when someone is “wrong” other posters come back around serving crow to the ******** or ****y insiders… not simply to everyone…… and the cycle continues…

Let’s get this dude!

I love how there is never any in between in these situations. If you say anything remotely close to losing this kid to FSU is even .001% bad then you are crying and worried about the future of this OL and you are a rookie to recruiting, lol.

We will be okay with or without the kid, but it’s okay to admit that this would be an L. It’s recruiting, Cristobal isn’t God and he is going to win some and lose some, happens to everyone. It’s okay lol.

With that being said, if the kid follows through with his visit, then this isn’t anywhere near over IMO.

Bro....ENOUGH with the logical thoughts. You're being rational, for god's sake. WTF is wrong with you???

Advertisement
While i 1000% agree with you....We aren't 20 year old kids and irrational hahahaha
Recruiting is strange.
I get that part. The only thing I could see making him do a snap decision like that is a record breaking NIL deal. Personally I don’t think that happened.

****. Are we flying the banner already? Taking snaps on the petro?

Completely reasonable. One place to start with the “in between” is us as posters not being ******** either directly or passive aggressively…

Over time I’ve noticed that when someone is “wrong” other posters come back around serving crow to the ******** or ****y insiders… not simply to everyone…… and the cycle continues…

Let’s get this dude!
It’s mostly a big circle jerk.

I get that part. The only thing I could see making him do a snap decision like that is a record breaking NIL deal. Personally I don’t think that happened.
Doesn’t have to be “record breaking” to get a 20 year old excited.

Advertisement
Allegedly Bud has a reported that FSPOO is guaranteeing him the starting LT spot. He’s not going to get those guarantees here

Exactly. He isn’t God, but also, this kid and his mom were tight with FSU prior to picking UGA. Why is it so hard to believe they have thought about going with their second choice that recruited them so hard…not to mention it is closer to home for her.

I hope we blow them away and give them something they haven’t seen and wish they saw the first go round, but so far, so expected as far as what I remember about this kid

Advertisement
Allegedly Bud has a reported that FSPOO is guaranteeing him the starting LT spot. He’s not going to get those guarantees here
Maybe. And if that’s how this whole thing shakes out so be it. I’d hope this kid has the wherewithal to realize after his last coach said he’d play and he didn’t, he wouldn’t base the decision solely on that.

Sources confirmed to Dawgs Daily that former five-star tackle Amarius Mims missed Thursday and Saturday's practice in Athens last week and has asked to enter his name into the NCAA Transfer Portal.

He's now in Tallahassee, Florida visiting Florida State on an official recruiting trip according to reports. Rumors have circled Florida State and Miami being the two schools that were seriously in contention for the offensive tackle. Then after a day's worth of a visit to Florida State, rumors began to swirl that he had already committed, only for those to be shot down by Mims himself.

LMAOOOOOOOOO
Text Street GIF

I mean he is transferring because he wants to start so you probably have to kind of guarantee a starting spot
If that's what secures the bag (I don't think it is) then you 100% do it. Just to take him from FSU and laugh in their face.

You've got two cupcake games to start him in and if he's trash then just replace him for A&M game. Deal with the repercussions after.

But again I don't believe for one second that's the deciding factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back