Amari Daniels quote

You would've thought his *** would've learnt from Butch...(Who was beloved by Dade and Broward HS FB Coaches)....He destroyed that with his favoritism...and Surprisingly Golden mended some fences...but the damage was done...

Lmao.

Can you talk about anything without immediately bringing it back to how Butch was the greatest thing ever?

Advertisement
my friend said Shannon wasnt a players coach and neither was Soldinger but soldinger was respected. he said Greg Mark was the best coach he played under but the problem was coker canned all those guys so shannon lost that. Butch is a legend is so fla. we all know what the HS coaches think. People dont realize butch loved going into the hood to recruit, those were his kind of kids
Greg Mark got himself canned. He had some serious personal issues. It didn't have anything to do with Hargreaves, CJ, Soldinger, or Kehoe getting let go or Chud moving along.

Greg Mark got himself canned. He had some serious personal issues. It didn't have anything to do with Hargreaves, CJ, Soldinger, or Kehoe getting let go or Chud moving along.
Believe this was correct. Didn’t he have a business on the side that was taking a lot of time away from his UM responsibilities?

Advertisement
Most successful position coach in Um history in terms of getting guys to league and success they had there? I think so. Might be the most successsful position coach in college football history all things considered in that regard
Yup.... and then you think about what he was doing in HS... oof! Coach was a bad boy! Had them Davis boys breaking records at the Ridge.

Advertisement
Amari Daniels dad Scott Daniels (former RB's coach at Central current HC at Miami Jackson), told Shodell today that he wants to keep Amari close to home & that the Canes have a good shot at landing him.

Miami had slowed down on communication but over the last 2 months has picked up & Miami is back in it.

He should be making his decision in the next few weeks, it's between TAMU, UGA, PSU & Miami.

Amari Daniels dad Scott Daniels (former RB's coach at Central current HC at Miami Jackson), told Shodell today that he wants to keep Amari close to home & that the Canes have a good shot at landing him.

Miami had slowed down on communication but over the last 2 months has picked up & Miami is back in it.

He should be making his decision in the next few weeks, it's between TAMU, UGA, PSU & Miami.

**** of an offer list.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've said numerous times I'm not as high on Daniels as most are, still feel that way.

However, we do need a 2nd back for depth purposes & at worst he can be a change of pace speedster that can catch the ball out of the backfield & can be a solid 2-down package back type.

I trust Coach Hickson, so if they want him no issue with it, to me he's Willie Geter 2.0.

I've said numerous times I'm not as high on Daniels as most are, still feel that way.

However, we do need a 2nd back for depth purposes & at worst he can be a change of pace speedster that can catch the ball out of the backfield & can be a solid 2-down package back type.

I trust Coach Hickson, so if they want him no issue with it, to me he's Willie Geter 2.0.
Hopefully we get this kid.i think cam will get over 1k rushing and be gone and burns will tranfer.im good if they keep getting dade county ballers.i think the least he will a serviceable player

LCE so with CSmith in the fold, and AD looking to be next. Which position gets our final spot (QB-CB), and why? To me, and not that I agree with this, it's looking more and more like we're riding QB-less for the '21 class and having a QB competition of Kosi-TVD-Matocha-Martell for the '21 season (assuming King declares for the NFL draft after this year).

Advertisement
Back