Amari Daniels quote

Advertisement
@gogeta4 & @Liberty City El If there's one ship left for RB/Slot WR and you have to pick either Amari or Yul, who are you picking and why?

Amari Daniels.

Yul is dynamite but doesnt have the recruiting caveat that Amari has...also i feel you can find a Yul Brown in every class in s.fla. It's been awhile since we have got the top 2 rbs in dade and broward....2 years in a row. For optics wise i like Amari over Yul. Brashard Smith took Yuls vision in the class. If something were to happen with him ill rep[lace with Yul.

But Thad Franklin and Amari is just too sweet to let go

Amari Daniels.

Yul is dynamite but doesnt have the recruiting caveat that Amari has...also i feel you can find a Yul Brown in every class in s.fla. It's been awhile since we have got the top 2 rbs in dade and broward....2 years in a row. For optics wise i like Amari over Yul. Brashard Smith took Yuls vision in the class. If something were to happen with him ill rep[lace with Yul.

I agree

Advertisement
Amari Daniels.

I know Amari is fast, can plainly see the breakaway speed on his tape, does he have good vision and short area quickness too? Never really seen him play and can’t tell much on his tape because most of the highlights are towards the outside. Also, is he a decent receiver? Franklin is a very good receiver for bigger back and backs who can catch in this offense will be lethal. Why I think knighton will be more valuable than Chaney in this system.

I know Amari is fast, can plainly see the breakaway speed on his tape, does he have good vision and short area quickness too? Never really seen him play and can’t tell much on his tape because most of the highlights are towards the outside. Also, is he a decent receiver? Franklin is a very good receiver for bigger back and backs who can catch in this offense will be lethal. Why I think knighton will be more valuable than Chaney in this system.
Amari is solid catching the ball. Thad has soft hands though (basketball). I feel Amari if hits the weightroom s&c has a Cam Harris ability/comp with a little more wiggle.

Advertisement
Not you in particular but every other year it’s a “legend” from the pop warner ranks. **** of a player absolutely but IMO the last little league “Legend” was Duke.
Yea Duke was a way different legend....Amari is one of the names that holds weight. Duke was a different level but Amari has a better burst while Duke is super elusive with great vision.

I need a lesser word than legend but ur right

Last edited:
Amari Daniels.

Do you think Amari will pop for us soon Go? Or is he still enamored with jimbo and aTm?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw one of the other sites saying Thad franklin still evaluating based on playing time. Might need Amari no matter what
He said that if Miami takes & 2nd RB & Cam Haris doesn't turn pro he'll probably have to look elsewhere.

He's still solid to Miami & talks to Coach Hickson all the time, but playing time as a TF is gonna determine whether or not he sticks.

Basically if we can't guarantee that he plays right away he'll most likely flip to FSU.

But as of now, we're still good.

Saw one of the other sites saying Thad franklin still evaluating based on playing time. Might need Amari no matter what
He was saying that if cam returns for senior year, he’ll consider looking around. He’s basically a lock if cam declares early.

He said that if Miami takes & 2nd RB & Cam Haris doesn't turn pro he'll probably have to look elsewhere.

He's still solid to Miami & talks to Coach Hickson all the time, but playing time as a TF is gonna determine whether or not he sticks.

Basically if we can't guarantee that he plays right away he'll most likely flip to FSU.

But as of now, we're still good.
How do you feel about that assessment as a fan?

I can’t fault Thad for his perspective but .... I don’t like it personally.

To me it comes across as scared to earn PT Let’s say Cam comes back. And he’s 4th in the depth chart... injuries happen. Spring happens fall camps happen. Steal reps the way Gore did. A

Advertisement
Back