Amari Daniels quote

Advertisement
LCE so with CSmith in the fold, and AD looking to be next. Which position gets our final spot (QB-CB), and why? To me, and not that I agree with this, it's looking more and more like we're riding QB-less for the '21 class and having a QB competition of Kosi-TVD-Matocha-Martell for the '21 season (assuming King declares for the NFL draft after this year).

We need a transfer QB in this class. Full stop.

LCE so with CSmith in the fold, and AD looking to be next. Which position gets our final spot (QB-CB), and why? To me, and not that I agree with this, it's looking more and more like we're riding QB-less for the '21 class and having a QB competition of Kosi-TVD-Matocha-Martell for the '21 season (assuming King declares for the NFL draft after this year).
I think the final spot will hopefully go to a CB, we need a premier Corner in this class, bad.

I'm a big proponent of taking a QB every class, but with this year not counting towards a year of eligibility & us unfortunately putting all our eggs in one basket with QB recruiting, I don't think we'll take a QB this class. We can just wait until a good one hits the portal at the end of the season if King decides to leave.

But CB should be the top priority for this class, if I'm Diaz I'm spending all my time & putting all my effort from now until December in finding a legit high level CB.

I think the final spot will hopefully go to a CB, we need a premier Corner in this class, bad.

I'm a big proponent of taking a QB every class, but with this year not counting towards a year of eligibility & us unfortunately putting all our eggs in one basket with QB recruiting, I don't think we'll take a QB this class. We can just wait until a good one hits the portal at the end of the season if King decides to leave.

But CB should be the top priority for this class, if I'm Diaz I'm spending all my time & putting all my effort from now until December in finding a legit high level CB.

Advertisement

LCE, I love your wisdom. But would you really put the entire team on the backs of TVD and Perry? We need a transfer QB.

I wouldn't mind getting yulkeith brown at cb.if we dont land an elite cb.we got clarke that play most wr last year and it looks like his gonna be good.whats ur opinion on yulkeith as cb

Plenty of time left to fundraise for Marshall...

Advertisement
I wouldn't mind getting yulkeith brown at cb.if we dont land an elite cb.we got clarke that play most wr last year and it looks like his gonna be good.whats ur opinion on yulkeith as cb
Lil Yul is one of my favorite players in the 21 class, I think he's a dynamic RB/Slot-back, wish we had enough room for him in this class but probably won't.

He's only played some CB sparingly, he played CB for lil bit at Central last year because they got him in the middle of the season & needed some depth at corner because they had 2 kids transfer before the season & had an injury earlier.

His daddy was one of the fastes CB's I've ever seen, he was pure beast, so maybe he could be a natural at it, but I don't think he has much upside at CB on the next level, I think his money position in college is RB/SB.

Lil Yul is one of my favorite players in the 21 class, I think he's a dynamic RB/Slot-back, wish we had enough room for him in this class but probably won't.

He's only played some CB sparingly, he played CB for lil bit at Central last year because they got him in the middle of the season & needed some depth at corner because they had 2 kids transfer before the season & had an injury earlier.

His daddy was one of the fastes CB's I've ever seen, he was pure beast, so maybe he could be a natural at it, but I don't think he has much upside at CB on the next level, I think his money position in college is RB/SB.
U think he will play cb this year for central.i hope we have space for him regardless of position dade county ballers mostly all them pan out.

LCE, I love your wisdom. But would you really put the entire team on the backs of TVD and Perry? We need a transfer QB.
If they show they could handle it I wouldn't have a problem with it. I like TVD's upside & after having a year to learn behind King maybe he could be a good one... We'll find out come March 2021 lol.

But I do agree we should definitely be on the market for a transfer QB out the Portal at the end of the season.

Advertisement
Maybe a little, but Central has the Sophomore Speedster Santana Fleming (one of my jits) starting at CB this year & they got Antown Shepard & Bitoven Lorquette.
Maybe a little, but Central has the Sophomore Speedster Santana Fleming (one of my jits) starting at CB this year & they got Antown Shepard & Bitoven Lorquette.
Is Fleming related to the wr the went to Nebraska.u think he will be a highly recruit.

We need a CB and OT in my opinion. If you can’t find an OT then a 2nd RB wouldn’t be the worst decision. Harris likely leaves after this year leaving Knighton, Chaney, Franklin.

burns may or may not grad transfer. He really isn’t in the discussion at the moment. If he stays and coaches think he is worthy of the 4th RB slot then there is no need for Daniels. If they think he leaves and/or Daniels is an upgrade over him for the 4th spot then you bring Daniels in.

we need at least 4rb in the roster next year.

Advertisement
I’m thinking we need two backs this year. I don’t even like our depth this year. One guy with experience. Two freshman. One guy who can’t stay healthy
Especially if one catches the C19... 3 healthy backs can become 0 zero healthy backs in no time!
Only knock is he bounces a lot of his runs outside. That's not gonna fly in college football.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back