Amari Daniels quote

Advertisement
Forston is still a head scratcher. If he had gone somewhere else and had time to develop instead of being tossed in there Day 1 I bet he would've had a decent NFL career

You mean, like Allen Bailey who was tossed in there beside him? If you can play, you can play.

Forston is still a head scratcher. If he had gone somewhere else and had time to develop instead of being tossed in there Day 1 I bet he would've had a decent NFL career
He should have stayed and he would have had a chance. Another bonehead leaving to early.

He should have stayed and he would have had a chance. Another bonehead leaving to early.
He is now a cop in the Atlanta area. We randomly had the local news on about a year ago, and there was a story about a former NFL player who helped lifta car off of someone that got hit while standing on the side of the road. It was Forston.

That Class was waayyyy too LBer Top Heavy...not to mention the damage Shannon did in ref to paying attention to MNW and Booker T...and no attention to other schools
that was his recruiting method. just offer one or two schools kids a bunch of schollys so he didnt have to recruit.my friend said even at DC he didnt like to recruit.

Advertisement
that was his recruiting method. just offer one or two schools kids a bunch of schollys so he didnt have to recruit.my friend said even at DC he didnt like to recruit.
You would've thought his *** would've learnt from Butch...(Who was beloved by Dade and Broward HS FB Coaches)....He destroyed that with his favoritism...and Surprisingly Golden mended some fences...but the damage was done...

You would've thought his *** would've learnt from Butch...(Who was beloved by Dade and Broward HS FB Coaches)....He destroyed that with his favoritism...and Surprisingly Golden mended some fences...but the damage was done...
my friend said Shannon wasnt a players coach and neither was Soldinger but soldinger was respected. he said Greg Mark was the best coach he played under but the problem was coker canned all those guys so shannon lost that. Butch is a legend is so fla. we all know what the HS coaches think. People dont realize butch loved going into the hood to recruit, those were his kind of kids

my friend said Shannon wasnt a players coach and neither was Soldinger but soldinger was respected. he said Greg Mark was the best coach he played under but the problem was coker canned all those guys so shannon lost that. Butch is a legend is so fla. we all know what the HS coaches think. People dont realize butch loved going into the hood to recruit, those were his kind of kids
I don't agree about Soldinger...from what I saw from 95-2000 from upclose, was nothing but adoration steered towards Sarge....as dsddcane will attest...Butch knew Shannons limitations....Trust me...No way would Shannon have been his pick as DC after 2000....

I don't agree about Soldinger...from what I saw from 95-2000 from upclose, was nothing but adoration steered towards Sarge....as dsddcane will attest...Butch knew Shannons limitations....Trust me...No way would Shannon have been his pick as DC after 2000....
he wasnt badmouthing him. sad players loved him but he had a tough personality. he loved him.

Advertisement
he wasnt badmouthing him. sad players loved him but he had a tough personality. he loved him.
Tough??...Yeah...but in a Solly way...You want to see Tough??...F around and get on Butch's Sh*tlist back in the day...same for Schiano....All the coaches were tough to a degree...its just some were able to incorporate different styles....

Tough??...Yeah...but in a Solly way...You want to see Tough??...F around and get on Butch's Sh*tlist back in the day...same for Schiano....All the coaches were tough to a degree...its just some were able to incorporate different styles....

Miami needs more "tough" coaches.

Advertisement

I played for Solly, and EVERYONE loved him. Def player’s coach. But of course, you had to do exactly what he asked of you. Great coach, very underestimated by many fans.

Advertisement
Solly is the ******* man, anyone who says otherwise doesn’t have a clue about South FL or UM football.
Most successful position coach in Um history in terms of getting guys to league and success they had there? I think so. Might be the most successsful position coach in college football history all things considered in that regard

You mean, like Allen Bailey who was tossed in there beside him? If you can play, you can play.

Bailey was a freak of nature. Playing DT as a true freshmans is not easy. Im pretty sure Forston had to take a week off during the season he was so run down

Advertisement
Back