Amari Daniels quote

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Thad ultimately sticks....he's likely just telling our coaches that he WILL take visits, thereby making him a "soft" commit. But the way I see it is that he wants to see on field results, which we can take that a number of diff ways so I won't go there, but point is, we handle biz on the field and we get Thad and AD. Put that with a WR haul of Alexis-George-Brinson-BSmith and I think our offense is well on it's way.

Side note: We win 10 and we'll pull off the flip for Nussmeier....LSU w/o Joe Brady will be the LSU offense that we're all accustomed to seeing....there's a BIG reason that Joe Brady was A) given pretty much a blank check to stay at LSU and B) the guy went from Passing Coordinator in college to a friggin Offensive Coordinator in the NFL....

Brashard Smith>Amari Daniels

If Smith isnt the 2nd RB then I just wouldnt take a 2nd Back. I'd use the scholly on an extra DB or ATH. To be honest Daniels might not even see the field here.

Id take Yulkeith over Daniels anyday. Yulkeith can get burn here. I dnt think Daniels ever will.

Advertisement
I remember when Daniels was in middle school, everyone thought hed be the next legendary back coming out of Dade. Seems like he’s still done well, is it just that he never really grew much more?
He's one of the many who matures early and is way ahead of kids his age. Then, he kind of stays physically at the same level while the other kids mature and get better.

I don't want this kid give me the UF decommit or Yulkeith. This kid won't see the field here in my opinion, and I don't know where he fits in while playing here. If he's the 2nd back use that scholarship somewhere else.

Advertisement
Brashard Smith>Amari Daniels

If Smith isnt the 2nd RB then I just wouldnt take a 2nd Back. I'd use the scholly on an extra DB or ATH. To be honest Daniels might not even see the field here.

Id take Yulkeith over Daniels anyday. Yulkeith can get burn here. I dnt think Daniels ever will.
Man look, you take both just cause if they want in... Franklin can go tbh... Daniels the type of kid that will help bring other city kids along with Yulkeith.... both names hold big weight in the city...especially Yulkeith.... Big Yul was a legend at Northwestern

Man look, you take both just cause if they want in... Franklin can go tbh... Daniels the type of kid that will help bring other city kids along with Yulkeith.... both names hold big weight in the city...especially Yulkeith.... Big Yul was a legend at Northwestern
Im not taking kids just to take them. You take the best players you can. I honestly dont think at this point Daniels can play here. Like i said Yulkeith will see the field, he has the talent, Daniels doesnt at this point.

The problem with fans is that some of you want to fill the roster with ppl you loosely know rather than talent that can produce on the field. Ill pass on Daniels at the moment. Franklin n Smith would be deadly.

Advertisement
You need two backs this cycle. Who else would you take? I say get him and Thad call it a day and keep tabs on a few guys in case Thad bolts. Am I still your favorite poster? lol.
I’d like a more dynamic/versatile back as my number two is all

I remember when Daniels was in middle school, everyone thought hed be the next legendary back coming out of Dade. Seems like he’s still done well, is it just that he never really grew much more?

Hes the truth....

Advertisement
Back