Amari Daniels quote

****, not to long ago everyone would have killed to have Amari Daniels. What happened? If the staff wants him I'm good with it. If not I'm good as well. I'd take him as a second RB no problem. If Thad wasn't in the class I'd take him still.

Advertisement
****, not to long ago everyone would have killed to have Amari Daniels. What happened? If the staff wants him I'm good with it. If not I'm good as well. I'd take him as a second RB no problem. If Thad wasn't in the class I'd take him still.
He didn’t develop quite like everyone thought. A few years ago I claimed people would be dropping spaceships off at his house instead of bags. Oh well I already ate my crow

Advertisement
Just think back to what Vilma said about playing against Greg Jones back in the day... When a back that big can run hard and physical, even the best defenses take notice.

Young Thaddius is different.

Yes he is ,” different” is the best way to describe him, he’s not slow but he’s not blazing either, but he’s more than fast enough. He’s just a monster that runs behind his pads, always goes forward and inflicts pain on lb’s and db’s.

This young generation is all about 100 meters and 40’s but guys like this break defenses spirits. It’s north and south and he brings an attitude you don’t see much. He does have really good short area burst.

Perfect change of pace for what we have.

Like I said , cats like this break defenses. Mentally and physically.

Yes he is ,” different” is the best way to describe him, he’s not slow but he’s not blazing either, but he’s more than fast enough. He’s just a monster that runs behind his pads, always goes forward and inflicts pain on lb’s and db’s.

This young generation is all about 100 meters and 40’s but guys like this break defenses spirits. It’s north and south and he brings an attitude you don’t see much. He does have really good short area burst.

Perfect change of pace for what we have.

Like I said , cats like this break defenses. Mentally and physically.
They make it sound like all the greats had 4.2 forties and ran 10.5

It's weird. He was hyped before he ever stepped on the field for central. Then he was hyped all the way through the beginning of his junior season, when people started watching his soph highlights and justifiably said the hype didn't match the product. Now that view has become the Amari-Daniels-narrative. But I watch junior highlights and all I see is a back blasting through, round and past the best competition high school football has to offer on his way to a state championship.

Advertisement
Thad Franklin reminds me of Tyrone Moss god rest his soul. Big, Not a blazer but fast enough, and will punish you. We need to pair him up with the UF decommit, and we need to take Yulkeith. We need a Chris Rainey or Jeff Demps type of Runningback.

Plateaued physically

Advertisement
Why because they are small?

Massive too early hype
Smallish
Seemingly plateaud physically early
Very productive HS players
Project as a career back up RB for top tier P5.

I have no qualms about taking him as a 2nd back to replenish depth.

Sony Michel had the physical traits to carrier him up the ladder. I dont see it with daniels and didnt with wright.

Advertisement
“To be honest, no one else will say it, I’ll say it - when Miami recruits, I feel they don’t recruit enough in the city area, Booker T., Miami central, Carol City, don’t recruit enough for that,” Daniels said. “They recruit good in South Florida, the Broward schools, but as far as bigtime schools and the programs like Miami Northwestern and Miami Central, they don’t recruit hard enough.”

Tf is he talking about? Maybe if recruits didnt ******* play games and showed they are dead serious about at Miami. And then this idiot mentioned the Broward schools. He must not know how much the Broward schools are on the SEC take.
I think not getting him is going to be mistake , I like Thad a lot but I think amari going to be a star and watch he go FSU , Florida or some sec team and dominate

Yall gotta let this Amari Daniels **** go..kid is maxed out. A trillion carries on that body...all for him to run for a measley 900 yards as a junior & leave school early.
I don’t think he is maxed out , and the Only time he was a fulltime starter was when he was at Jackson for his sophomore year, Miami Central run like 5 different RBs in there backfield and most of them have D1 offers , he averaged like 10-12 carries a game

Advertisement
Back