Amari Daniels quote

Advertisement
Got ya. He doesnā€™t need to play around then and I wouldnā€™t wait much longer but you know how these kids are. I just want him to keep our name out his mouth in the negative light. I actually wouldnā€™t mind taking the kid, but the coaches obviously donā€™t feel the same and he has plenty options so no need to mention us. I understand he was interviewed by a UM site etc but it still gets under my skin as you all can tell lol.

truth. Heā€˜s mad that we wonā€™t give him the option of throwing our hat down.

Advertisement
Agreed. Texas pumps out good to great RBā€™s and DBā€™s. We might as well utilize our connections via Lashlee and get some inroads in the state.

Heā€™s a take at both schools..right now.

UGA understands how ā€œpopularā€ he is with other kids.
Doubt uga uses a scholarship on a rb thatā€™s barely 5ā€™7-5ā€™8. Not kirby smartā€™s motto the way they recruit that position in regards to size since heā€™s been there

Where's the list of kids from Miami NW that went elsewhere during this time? How many were highly rated and/or became great players? That is the other side of the argument. I tried running a search in 247 and it wasn't spitting out any names but i'm sure some on here know of them.
Sec took some of the kids and MNW fell off the radar for like 5 years now the talent back , we missed out on teddy and amari cooper, thatā€™s about it

He doesn't want to get his ego stroked, he wants to be recruited by Miami because they are not seriously recruiting him. He has asked for Miami to recruit him in multiple interviews dating back to last year. He is an optimist legend who was offered before he was in high school (April 2017). That doesn't happen often. Now that decision time is coming up, he wishes the hometown school that was on him first was still on him like Texas A&M & others.
Just so he can say no to us , itā€™s obvious he going to the sec , in his quote he said he play sec ball

Advertisement
Facts.

Daniels has always been overrated since he became a FTL Canes star, he's a Scott Lake/Bunche Park kid that has been talked about as the next Dalvin Cook since he was a lil jit.

He hasn't produced much at all in HS, part of that was because he played on a ****** Jackson team with no talent & after he transferred back to Central he wound being in a loaded backfield that 3 D1 RB's.

This season his Senior year he needs to break 1,000yds & running behind that big time Central OL it should be much easier for him to do.

He's a good back, not elite though. He's got great speed, but very little shiftiness & rarely ever has to run between the tackles. My comparison for him has always been Branden Oliver.

I would take him as the 2nd back in this class, but I don't think he really wants to come here anyway. Thad Franklin is the crown jewel at RB in the 21 class, we gotta get him back in the fold. Daniels is a nice addition piece to a class, but not a game changing back IMO.
He reminds me of joe yearby , I love to take him as the second back but he seem like a guy that would transfer, I was high on him but donā€™t like his attitude

Maybe for A&M and Nebraska, Jimbo about to get the Charlie Strong treatment real soon if he keep prioritizing Florida kids over Texas kids
That'll never happen. Charlie got that treatment cause that good ole boy network is some covert Klan members. They didnt want no black dude steering the ship like that. Jimbo doesnt have that problem & those dudes got no problem with a&m being a national brand as long as they keep texas kids in mind. He does that. Dumbos problem is once kids sign on to play for him they just hate his flaw ***. The man is one of the biggest pricks and phonies clowns u come across on any field in life. Just is what it is.

It's an interesting take. From my data, I have Miami with a total of 17 commitments from Northwestern since 2002:

2002: Travarous Bain
2003: Leo Waiters
2004: Khalil Jones
2004: Romeo Davis
2005: Christopher Barney
2008: Marcus Forston
2008: Aldarius Johnson
2008: Benjamin Jones
2008: Jacory Harris
2008: Sean Spence
2008: Tommy Streeter
2008: Kendall Thompkins
2013: Artie Burns
2014: Mike Smith
2014: Ryan Mayes
2018: Nigel Bethel
2019: Samuel Brooks

Just 5 since the mammoth 2008 class. So per your question, how much is it Miami "failing to recruit", and how much is it SEC domination and influence?

Mike Smith was a BEAST for us in his junior and senior seasons. A grown a$$ man cuzz, dont *** around and get hit by ole boy.

Advertisement
Doubt uga uses a scholarship on a rb thatā€™s barely 5ā€™7-5ā€™8. Not kirby smartā€™s motto the way they recruit that position in regards to size since heā€™s been there

I donā€™t care what you doubt...Unlike you & 99% of this board..Iā€™m not guessing. Itā€™s fact!

That'll never happen. Charlie got that treatment cause that good ole boy network is some covert Klan members. They didnt want no black dude steering the ship like that. Jimbo doesnt have that problem & those dudes got no problem with a&m being a national brand as long as they keep texas kids in mind. He does that. Dumbos problem is once kids sign on to play for him they just hate his flaw ***. The man is one of the biggest pricks and phonies clowns u come across on any field in life. Just is what it is.

I mean look at highly rated kids transferring from A&M

Advertisement

This is one of the most ridiculous posts of all time. People love to use racism to explain any failure for a black coach. The facts are that Texas has become one of the most diverse liberal campuses in America. The city of Austin is extremely liberal. The reason why Strong got fired was simple. His record was 6-7 5-7 5-7. He was not and is not a good head coach. He benefited at Louisville with a NFL QB in Teddy and an easy schedule. Thanks to the firing of Randy at Miami. Charlie was given 3 full years and lost to Kansas at the end.

I guess Tampa is full of racists as well. The old victim mentality is played out.

I donā€™t care what you doubt...Unlike you & 99% of this board..Iā€™m not guessing. Itā€™s fact!
First of all relax, it ainā€™t never that serious. And When kirby smart takes a rb that small that would be the first since heā€™s been at uga, nothing non factual about that

Advertisement
Back