Alton Tarber 2022 NT

Advertisement
I think Jordan Phillips shot himself to the top of our nose tackle board.

I would Phillips has moved on to a boat load of $EC offers. He was offered by UF, Ole Miss, Tenn, UGA all in person during unofficial visits. The youngster is swoll and athletic as ****.

Go Canes

I would Phillips has moved on to a boat load of $EC offers. He was offered by UF, Ole Miss, Tenn, UGA all in person during unofficial visits. The youngster is swoll and athletic as ****.

Go Canes

Just got a crystal ball from Wiltfong to the Tennessee

Advertisement

Go Canes

Seriously no joke those are some ugly *** uniforms. I mean the photo shoots at UM blow anything I've seen from any other school.

The fact that they wanted him to workout and he didn’t immediately take the short drive to ease concerns probably didn’t help
The fact that he didn't even just consider having fun at Paradise while working out and setting up his college future says it all for me. Nothing against the kid but if I worry about motor and effort I don't want him

1626194940335.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have to be honest, not particularly keen on a NT who is getting tagged as lazy out of HS. A lazy CB might have enough natural talent that he can shut down most WRs but a lazy NT is going to mess up your entire defense.
I agree but I also know big *** dudes tend to be lazy until something motivates them or ****es them off. I know Bama has had some big lazy mf'ers up front and they show up in big games.

Advertisement
Cease and desist this SEC worship.

I hate the suckfest as much as the next guy, but, bruh....

They just had 20 of the Top 50 draft picks in April.

40 Day 1 & 2 picks.

They have had the most draft picks for the last 14 consecutive drafts. I'm all for saying **** em, but at some point we gotta be real here.

By the way, for context, the ACC had a total of 27 kids drafted. Again, the SEC had 40 just in the top 3 rounds. 63 total picks. More than double the ACC.

D ain't wrong here.

Advertisement
Back