Alton Tarber 2022 NT

Advertisement
Some Tarber footage from this past weekend.

The Tarber write up sounds alot like Ivins has been reading Coach Macho posts on CIS about Alton. Hmmm

That aside the video was impressive.

Go Canes

Last edited:
.....Communication with Alton Tarber has cranked up since Simpson came aboard. He was being slowed played but apparently Simpson LOVES him, so the recruitment has picked back up.

🤞🏻
Simpson definitely has an eye for talent.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Interesting shift in DL recruiting. Tarber, Tawfiq - huge space eaters inside. I'm not sure if this is a change in Manny philosophy or is Simpson driving the change? Either way, we're looking to get more physical up front. Good stuff.

Interesting shift in DL recruiting. Tarber, Tawfiq - huge space eaters inside. I'm not sure if this is a change in Manny philosophy or is Simpson driving the change? Either way, we're looking to get more physical up front. Good stuff.
I think we have enough of the tweener/athletic types in JHH, Roberts, Q Williams, Holley, etc. We need some beef to replace Ford and Miller.

Advertisement
Yeah I hadn't watched his film and he needed his own thread cause I know we've talked about him a lot on the site, I like what I see from him

That North Carolina game with the almost 600 rush yards is still giving Manny nightmares.
That game still gives me nightmares. I keep replaying in my head a rb breaking loose for a 67.4 yard gain then 1-2 plays later they score.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Based on my minimal review of tape, Tarber looks a bit quicker and more explosive than Tawfiq.

D$, what’s your take? Thanks.

Based on my minimal review of tape, Tarber looks a bit quicker and more explosive than Tawfiq.

D$, what’s your take? Thanks.

Tarber is the country strong local favorite, but physically Thomas has bigger physical measurements and with a few years in P5 S&C program will transform, Thomas has a blue collar mentality which has allowed him continue to improve.

Tarber is a beast, an at this point slightly better player with a higher floor, but Thomas is developing quickly an has a lower ceiling with the potential to add several skylights. Hence why I say take both to pair with Lyons from Homestead.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back