Alton Tarber 2022 NT

Have you seen Tawfiq's latest from Rivals Miami camp where he won Dline MVP. He has worked on improving his get off, altough he does play to high.

Go Canes

I hadn’t seen that film. It’s honestly a big improvement. Wouldn’t say he’s a top national DL but that film looks more like a take and if he develops, like the balance and power. At his size, to spin and remain in control is not easy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Somebody gotta play 1 tech. Guys like this are the space eaters who don’t show up in the box score but are very important in the run game. We could always use more Deerfield Bucks.

We need to invite Vince Wilfork out to a couple of these practices...

They don't even need to meet...he'll be able to spot Big Vince from 100 yards away, Vince will be the guy partially blocking out the sun.

Then ask Alton what size gold blazer he wears...

We need to invite Vince Wilfork out to a couple of these practices...

They don't even need to meet...he'll be able to spot Big Vince from 100 yards away, Vince will be the guy partially blocking out the sun.

Then ask Alton what size gold blazer he wears...
Who did you think was cooking on June 1?

Attachments

• D47EB49A-694B-459C-8855-35F63016EF3E.jpeg
    D47EB49A-694B-459C-8855-35F63016EF3E.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 42
Advertisement
Word is he was a man against boys last night against Stranahan. The clips that Gaby and Stevo posted really were impressive. Anybody know what Gaby’s update said?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think so but this kid doesn't talk to the media or seem like the recruiting type. Also, not sure if Lyons offer is committable but I could be wrong. Give me Durant and Tarber.

Word is the JC kid that just came to paradise was very impressive.Makes me wonder if the staff might like to add an experienced guy for 23 to mix with the young guys.

Advertisement
Back