Alton Tarber 2022 NT

Advertisement
@Lance Roffers, wouldn't a NG also allow us to use Roberts and Taylor in the Rousseau over-the-middle role, as well? I feel you need a plug over center if you're going to bring in your rush package. Is that correct, or antiquated thinking?

Also, how does Tarber compare to Hayes?

This is a terrific question!! Also, do we know if Roberts and Q Williams are ends or DTs? I never know what the case is here.

Real talk a degree from GaTech is a very good 40 year descision, so I wish the young man well. Now the fan in me would like him to come to Miami.

Not to mention HotLanta has some hella juicy coeds & Georgia peaches in every flavor and size an they all squirt if handle them just right especially after a few drinks.
https://cdn.bigassamateurs.com/images/big-***-pawg-super-thick-hips-booty-shorts-300x375.jpg

Go Canes
Dude you just ruined my breakfast.

All I will say is that in the legal realm, willful destruction of evidence can be used by the fact finder as evidence of guilt. It makes zero sense to destroy the tapes because they showed no evidence of wrong doing. Were they running out of space at nfl HQ and couldnt afford a storage unit? The only plausible explanation is that Goodell wanted to squash the issue before it got too deep and he would have to essentially vacate the Patriots wins for several years. If you are interested in the most likely reason Goodell destroyed the tapes, this is it.

It was an ESPN "Outside the Lines" investigation, so this was actual investigative reporting. The Patriots were so brazen at cheating they would send employees into opposing locker rooms and have them snooping around hotels trying to steal playbooks. So you would have me believe that the Patriots would only stoop so low as to theft of playbooks, but secretly recording practices was just too unethical for them. Lol, ok. As I said the destruction of the tapes and subsequent cheating scandals (deflate gate) mean that the Patriots should not get the benefit of the doubt. If you are a Patriots fan and think that not their not being punished for filming practices means they didn't do it, then more power to you. It's very similar to the argument that Bama fans make when someone says they buy recruits - they havent been punished so it cant be true. All I know is the GOAT, Don Shula, thought Belichick was a filthy cheater and he had no respect for "Belicheat."

In any case that's all I have to say on the matter. Let's return to boobies and ***.
Oh look! It came from ESPN so it must be legit! LOL

Advertisement
Thats why anyone who wanted to tell a story about it a) didnt say a word and made up stuff about it or b) was like the Boston Herald publishing a story that ended up in them apologizing to the team for false reporting.

The evidence was also shown to a boatload of media members who had every opportunity to publish what was seen on tape. None of them did. I also dont understand why Goodell was supposed to hide information and therefore destroyed the tape. Lets reverse the case and say, the tapes got destroyed because there was no information that demonstrates a severe violation of league rules. Just saying.

Marshall Faulk is also highly salty about the game, unlike Martz or Kurt Warner. Faulk went on camera saying "It was going to be a fun one. They should not have been on the same field with us". So his words about the entire case are about as believeable as you claim Belichick to be.

To end the whole "oh, the Patriots taped signals" argument and also end the derailment to everyones benefit in here: Spygate was nothing more than New England filming from an illegal destination. The taping itself wasnt and still isnt illegal, just the location of where they did it. Taping signals in football is about as common and normal in both pro and college football as people needing to take a **** after having a cigarette.

I also dont want to keep defending the team over some nonsense that happened over a decade ago. Its been dealt with, punishment has been served.

I will now return to a different topic: *** and ****ies.
NE definitely straddles the line. It’s common knowledge at this point.

I know you’re a pats fan and you’re biased , which i‘d expect but this isnt some conspiracy theory against lol. That being said I don’t care what them or anyone else does , when big money is involved and winning is everything it’s going to happen. Everyone is cheating or trying to to cheat. Some are just better at it and smarter.

Me joining all these hijackings lately I’m going to be on the terrorist watch list.

NE definitely straddles the line. It’s common knowledge at this point.

I know you’re a pats fan and you’re biased , which i‘d expect but this isnt some conspiracy theory against lol. That being said I don’t care what them or anyone else does , when big money is involved and winning is everything it’s going to happen. Everyone is cheating or trying to to cheat. Some are just better at it and smarter.

Me joining all these hijackings lately I’m going to be on the terrorist watch list.
Oh, dont worry, I know we do. We might have woken up a team or two late in the night in their hotel... 😉

But to be honest, it annoys me every now and then that the narrative is how much we "cheat" and its painted like we are the only ones doing it. Everyone does it, its a ******* sport. The ones who dont try to push the rules are the ones who end up losing all the time.

Alton still projected GT? I mean, OK
9071703.jpg

I coach the kid but even I'll admit that Hastings probably has a higher ceiling and fits what Miami likes to do better than Tarber does. Tarber's biggest asset, and what he does better than probably any DT in the state, is that he's literally an immovable object. He doesn't even move on double teams. But that's not what Miami is about on the DL. Matter of fact, they're the complete opposite. They play vertical every snap.

Miami didn't start recruiting him hard until Simpson got there. So I wouldn't be surprised if there is a philosophical difference between what Simpson likes/wants and what Manny likes/wants. Pure speculation on my part though. I just figure if Manny really liked him then they would have been recruiting him before Simpson got there. It's not like he wasn't unknown. He got an Alabama "offer" in 10th grade. He didn't grow like people thought he would so a lot of the big time schools backed off. Not having spring also affected his recruitment because schools weren't able to verify his actual height in person. (and the perception from his film was that he was between 5'11"-6'0")

If Miami was looking for a 1-technique that actually stayed his a$$ in the gap and played the run like a grown man, then I would say they were making a mistake by not recruiting Tarber. But I can't honestly and objectively say that right now, knowing what Miami likes to do up front.
The part you mentioned about Manny and Jess having a philosophical difference is true. Before Miami, Jess was a “on the line and down the line” type coach when it came to DL. Still gotta think he believes in that and is a bit bias to that style. One of his best recruits to come out of Buford high school was Omar Hunter who played at Florida and did good in Dan Quinn’s system. Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s also part of the reason that Jess really likes Tarber

Advertisement
Marshall Faulk disagrees.

Link

And Goodell literally ordering the destruction of all tapes and evidence doesn't make NE's claims of innocence more believable.

Why would he order the destruction of all the evidence unless trying to hide damning information?

Of course, it's also possible that Belichick watched "Rudy" before the game and was just telling Vrabel about the "white knuckles" scene and Vrabel didnt realize it.
There are literally dozens of allegations of “cheating” at the NFL level. ****, Aaron Rodgers openly stated he likes his footballs inflated above NFL limitations but the media doesn’t make into a story because nobody hates GB outside of Chicago. Has New England broken some rules? Sure, but it’s only played up because they are the gold standard and everyone loves to see the champ fall from grace.

If anyone should be able to understand that it’s UM fans

There are literally dozens of allegations of “cheating” at the NFL level. ****, Aaron Rodgers openly stated he likes his footballs inflated above NFL limitations but the media doesn’t make into a story because nobody hates GB outside of Chicago. Has New England broken some rules? Sure, but it’s only played up because they are the gold standard and everyone loves to see the champ fall from grace.

Yea........No.
lol @ has new england broken "some" rules.

They are over the top with their cheating...and literally have a Mark Emmert-SEC bama deal with the nfl...where they turn their head to it

Yea........No.

They are over the top with their cheating...and literally have a Mark Emmert-SEC bama deal with the nfl...where they turn their head to it
Disagree vehemently. They cheat no more or less than every single team in the NFL. Everyone is looking for a competitive advantage when there are millions of dollars on the line for your performance. If anything, because of past transgressions, NE gets watched closer than other teams and they were still winning.

Yea........No.

Not sure we’ll ever see Saban wearing a T-shirt that depicts Emmert as a clown. Which is exactly what Matt Patricia did to Roger Goodell after the Deflategate witch hunt. I guess he was just trying to throw everyone off their trail…

Advertisement
Real talk a degree from GaTech is a very good 40 year descision, so I wish the young man well. Now the fan in me would like him to come to Miami.

Not to mention HotLanta has some hella juicy coeds & Georgia peaches in every flavor and size an they all squirt if handle them just right especially after a few drinks.
https://cdn.bigassamateurs.com/images/big-***-pawg-super-thick-hips-booty-shorts-300x375.jpg

Go Canes
I remember when Atlanta had dimes who would seductively sip Apple martinis, Cosmos, & Moscato.
Now these rock gut hoes out here chuggalugging Crown skraight to da head and offer 3 hole access off the rip.
That place devolved lower than Sodom.

The owner of the Colts was on Dan Patrick today and he told a story about one of his “jobs” as an unpaid assistant (his dad owned the team) was to put Vaseline on the OL guys before the games and make it look like sweat. Making them slippery so the DL couldn’t grab and pull was against the rules. He learned to cheat at age 14! He also said that everyone tries to “get an edge”……..

Advertisement
The owner of the Colts was on Dan Patrick today and he told a story about one of his “jobs” as an unpaid assistant (his dad owned the team) was to put Vaseline on the OL guys before the games and make it look like sweat. Making them slippery so the DL couldn’t grab and pull was against the rules. He learned to cheat at age 14! He also said that everyone tries to “get an edge”……..
No disrespect...but that is BASIC sh*t...

What the Pats do isnt basic cheating. Its an organization based on it

Young teenage kid covering big uglies in Vaseline in the locker room?
Any of those coaches or players ever coach/play at Penn State?

Advertisement
Back