Alton Tarber 2022 NT

Advertisement
I hope this means we confident about Lucas, Stewart and Kelly. Even if this happens, would love another DT. Maybe the GA DT. He a possibility?

Advertisement
Solid pickup. Collins putting together a nice class.

Not to derail too much, but I'm not surprised. Collins is a very solid recruiter and decent coach (notwithstanding GT's record the last two years), and changing up their scheme has definitely helped their recruiting. Pretty sure his 2020 class was the best class GT has had on paper in like two decades. And he just grabbed a ton of kids in the transfer portal to load up this season (including Kenyatta Watson, who they beat UGA for). Strong chance GT wins more games than Forfeit State this season (so, like, 5 or 6 wins).

Not to derail too much, but I'm not surprised. Collins is a very solid recruiter and decent coach (notwithstanding GT's record the last two years), and changing up their scheme has definitely helped their recruiting. Pretty sure his 2020 class was the best class GT has had on paper in like two decades. And he just grabbed a ton of kids in the transfer portal to load up this season (including Kenyatta Watson, who they beat UGA for). Strong chance GT wins more games than Forfeit State this season (so, like, 5 or 6 wins).

Golden Globes Laughing GIF

Not sure we’ll ever see Saban wearing a T-shirt that depicts Emmert as a clown. Which is exactly what Matt Patricia did to Roger Goodell after the Deflategate witch hunt. I guess he was just trying to throw everyone off their trail…
Saban should wear a shirt with a picture of him and Emmert on it walking the yard with Emmert holding on to Saban’s pant pocket

Advertisement
**** you sir need to turn in your Grown Man card, that supple rubenesque big booty vixen is sipping on some crown royal apple.

Go Canes
**** Paranos I thought she was our newest DT target. The way she sucking down that crown I know 1 technique she’s elite at!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back