Alton Tarber 2022 NT

Advertisement
Would have taken a shot with Tarbor.

I guess we're gonna take Ahmad Moten too. Senior stuff looks great.

Advertisement
Would have taken a shot with Tarbor.

I guess we're gonna take Ahmad Moten too. Senior stuff looks great.
Really hope we don't let Moten get away. Big thick kid with a frame that's gonna let him get a lot bigger. Not many of them walking around down here that move like that.

IMO Alton Tarber and Zane Durant are 2 players that we will be regretting we didn’t land.

Advertisement
Zane Durant is committed to Penn state. I wonder if might be open to a change now that he's gonna have to play for Manny. lol
Just a thought, but I think education played a big part in Zane's decision. I know his mom is big on education, has her masters (and doctorate I believe), and is a principle. Not saying Penn State is a better school education wise, but probably has a strong program in whatever he wants to do.

Just a thought, but I think education played a big part in Zane's decision. I know his mom is big on education, has her masters (and doctorate I believe), and is a principle. Not saying Penn State is a better school education wise, but probably has a strong program in whatever he wants to do.
Penn State is in no way shape or form a better educational institution than Miami. Penn yes, Penn State **** no

Advertisement
Penn State is in no way shape or form a better educational institution than Miami. Penn yes, Penn State **** no
That's why I threw in the, "Not saying Penn State is a better school educational wise". Buts its not like Miami is a top 25 educational school anymore so it wouldn't be hard to believe they have a certain area of study that is stronger then Miami's. Just a quick google search shows they have a good engineering program

Advertisement

I Hope Please GIF

Advertisement
Back