Alright less than 12 hours to go - PREDICTION TIME!

Advertisement
Silvera, Surtain, Coburn, Chatman, Miller, Bethel, Ezzard sign with Miami...
Campbell-Georgia, Chatfield-UF but wouldn’t be surprised if we got either of them.

This is where I stand as well however, I will say that I'm leaning towards TC and Chatfield to sign with us but won't be surprised if they sign with UGA and UF respectively. Coburn is a 50/50 for me at this point.

Ezzard, Chatman, PS2, Campbell, and Coburn. Not counting Nesta, Miller, and Bethel bc they are already commits.

Advertisement
Have an amazing class so far, but to go along with the game I will say we also get...

Nesta
Miller
Bethel
Chatman
Ezzard

Late surprise D'Andre Litaker (DT)

Great first post you giant Douche bag. You think No Coburn. No Surtain. no Campbell. Get lost

Advertisement
Guys the last 15 years we have always had a let down but this year it ends. Ezzard, Silvera, PS2, Campbell and Coburn. God I hope I am right.

Silvera, Surtain, Coburn, Chatman, Miller, Bethel, Ezzard sign with Miami...
Campbell-Georgia, Chatfield-UF but wouldn’t be surprised if we got either of them.

This is where I stand as well however, I will say that I'm leaning towards TC and Chatfield to sign with us but won't be surprised if they sign with UGA and UF respectively. Coburn is a 50/50 for me at this point.

Don't go out on a limb or anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't know why mods locked Canes0402 who is having visions. Prophecy always wins out over mere predictions.

Advertisement
Back