Alright less than 12 hours to go - PREDICTION TIME!

NateDogg

The Swift Chancellor
We get:

-Tyson Campbell
-Jamarcus Chatman
-Andrew Chatfield
-Dennis Briggs
-EZZARD

Surtain to Bama

Richt is going to close strong. Not worried. Not one iota.

Advertisement
We get:

-Tyson Campbell
-Jamarcus Chatman
-Andrew Chatfield
-Dennis Briggs
-EZZARD

Surtain to Bama

I am with you all the way . Zero chance get Surtain . think it is silly to even mention his name ,Jeudy part deux.

No real point to this really. Bottom line is this... Either this staff can get the players and do all the things needed to be a championship team or they can't.

They may miss out on guys like Sustain and Campbell but if the guys they do get become good/great players, AA's, 1st Rd picks etc. then it don't matter. If richt can win a national champion ship despite not getting these guys then it don't matter. If the opposite happens then there's a problem with the coaching staff.

That simple really. I'll just sit back and see what happens.

We get:

-Tyson Campbell
-Jamarcus Chatman
-Andrew Chatfield
-Dennis Briggs
-EZZARD

Surtain to Bama

I am with you all the way . Zero chance get Surtain . think it is silly to even mention his name ,Jeudy part deux.

Jeudy was committed to Alabama for a long time. Surtain is more comparable to Anthony MacFarland: a kid who’s been a lifelong lean to a school and still hasn’t committed to it. That doesn’t mean Miami is the Maryland in this scenario, but I think someone will be.

Advertisement
We get:

-Tyson Campbell
-Jamarcus Chatman
-Andrew Chatfield
-Dennis Briggs
-EZZARD

Surtain to Bama

I think Ezzard is the only "lock" of the bunch. Chatman and Chatfield are strong leans. Briggs has always been enamored with FSU so let's see what the buzz on him is post-visit there. I do believe we lead as of now. I think we have a better chance of getting Surtain than Campbell. Way too much UGA buzz.

Marquez Ezzard - Cane
Andrew Chatfield - Cane
Malik Langham - Bama
Dorian Gerald - Gata
Nesta - Cane
Coburn - Texas
Jamarcus Chatman - Cane
Dennis Briggs - FSU
M.Thompson - Oklahoma
Xavier Peters - Cane
Tyson Campbell - Dawg
Patrick Surtain - Bama
Moro Ojomo - Texas

Yea Bama is getting someone. There's no way they're missing out on a top 10 cb this class with all the dbs they're losing this year. If Richt pulls both its a huge statement to bama.

Advertisement
No real point to this really. Bottom line is this... Either this staff can get the players and do all the things needed to be a championship team or they can't.

They may miss out on guys like Sustain and Campbell but if the guys they do get become good/great players, AA's, 1st Rd picks etc. then it don't matter. If richt can win a national champioen ship despite not getting these guys then it don't matter. If the opposite happens then there's a problem with the coaching staff.

For me I will judge Rict after he has 4 recruiting cycles. By then we will know if he’s improved from his GA days.

They may miss out on guys like Sustain and Campbell but if the guys they do get become good/great players, AA's, 1st Rd picks etc. then it don't matter. If richt can win a national champioen ship despite not getting these guys then it don't matter. If the opposite happens then there's a problem with the coaching staff.

For me I will judge Rict after he has 4 recruiting cycles. By then we will know if he’s improved from his GA days.

Did he recruit poorly at UGA? I think most of his recruits just played for a natty.

We get:

-Tyson Campbell
-Jamarcus Chatman
-Andrew Chatfield
-Dennis Briggs
-EZZARD

Surtain to Bama

I think Ezzard is the only "lock" of the bunch. Chatman and Chatfield are strong leans. Briggs has always been enamored with FSU so let's see what the buzz on him is post-visit there. I do believe we lead as of now. I think we have a better chance of getting Surtain than Campbell. Way too much UGA buzz.

I agree with you on Surtain. Too much going on there and things where his dad said he really trusted Richt, the family is really tight knit, and seems for now his dad will stay at AH. I don't think that stuff can be ignored. The OV is huge too.

Advertisement
I'm all in, give me Surtain Jr to. Miami seems to be controlling the narrative, and is going under the radar. Richt, is pulling BOSS moves left and right

We get:

-Tyson Campbell
-Jamarcus Chatman
-Andrew Chatfield
-Dennis Briggs
-EZZARD

Surtain to Bama

I think we actually had a better shot at Jeudy than we do with Surtain. my prediction is no Surtain or Campbell.

Marquez Ezzard - Cane
Andrew Chatfield - Cane
Malik Langham - Bama
Dorian Gerald - Gata
Nesta - Cane
Coburn - Texas
Jamarcus Chatman - Cane
Dennis Briggs - FSU
M.Thompson - Oklahoma
Xavier Peters - Cane
Tyson Campbell - Dawg
Patrick Surtain - Bama
Moro Ojomo - Texas

This is spot on.

Advertisement

They may miss out on guys like Sustain and Campbell but if the guys they do get become good/great players, AA's, 1st Rd picks etc. then it don't matter. If richt can win a national champion ship despite not getting these guys then it don't matter. If the opposite happens then there's a problem with the coaching staff.

No coach that won national titles here, or anywhere for that matter, got every player they wanted. They simply got ENOUGH talent to win. Richt is doing that, and in a couple years our team will look bigger, stronger, and faster than they do today. I'm not going to worry about who we don't get, but rather be excited about who we do get.

Marquez Ezzard - Cane
Andrew Chatfield - Cane
Malik Langham - Bama
Dorian Gerald - Gata
Nesta - Cane
Coburn - Texas
Jamarcus Chatman - Cane
Dennis Briggs - FSU
M.Thompson - Oklahoma
Xavier Peters - Cane
Tyson Campbell - Dawg
Patrick Surtain - Bama
Moro Ojomo - Texas

You add that to what we've already pulled and it's the best class we've had in years.

No coach that won national titles here, or anywhere for that matter, got every player they wanted. They simply got ENOUGH talent to win. Richt is doing that, and in a couple years our team will look bigger, stronger, and faster than they do today. I'm not going to worry about who we don't get, but rather be excited about who we do get.

Mother ****ers are acting like Ed Reed, Mike Rumph, Vilma, Santana Moss, Reggie Wayne, Dan Morgan, Dorsey etc., were 5 stars...

Get the right 3 and 4 star talents, develop them, and carry that National Championship trophy.

Advertisement
Back