Alright less than 12 hours to go - PREDICTION TIME!

Advertisement
We’ve been played like usual and get none of them.

It's funny how the only uncommited prospect trending is from OOS......I tried to tell everybody those days of domimating sfla recruiting is over.....too many other schools have built relationships with hs coaches.....it appears Miami almost got Coburn from Texas.....if the staff put more effort earlier in the process.....more big-time OOS kids will consider UM.....gotta at least get on those trench monsters from OOS early to compete for a chip.....it starts there....if Miami woulda landed a few more big-time bigs....the DB class would look that much better....IMO

Why not. Lol. Similar to [MENTION=6299]nystateofmind[/MENTION]. But...

Ezzard - Ole Miss. Bags.
Chatfield - Florida. Female.
Campbell - Georgia. Get out of Florida.
Surtain - Bama. Saban.
Chatman - FSU. Unstable.
Miller - UM. Golden special.
Nesta - Florida. Looking for an out. His AH boys - Chatfield, Wilson, etc.
Coburn - Texas

Posted this almost two weeks ago, hoped I am still wrong but I still got banned. I live thousands of miles away and I could see this coming....Got called names by [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] (Im sure feels pretty stupid at this point). [MENTION=6275]BeastMode[/MENTION] where you at. You my boy. If you ever in Hawaii/Samoa...hit me up...Happy NSD People! #GoCanes

:)

I was wrong on Silvera and Ezzard two weeks ago...but that’s about it.

Advertisement
My only real Miss was Chatman. Had ezzard, nesta, Miller, bethel and Chatman coming. I got TC to uga, coburn to UT and although I had Ps2 to LSU, never thought he was coming.

Advertisement
Nesta- UM

Chatfield- UF

Chatman- UM

Surtain- Alabama

Campbell- Georgia

Coburn- UT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep

'Bout right

with Ezz, Miller, and Bethel all Canes

missed on chatman

Yeah, didn’t see that one coming. In watching Chatman and Chatfield, they’re good players, but not guys I’d offer normally.

I still can’t believe we didn’t take Bonnito.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back