Alright less than 12 hours to go - PREDICTION TIME!

last 7 spots

Marquez Ezzard - Cane
Andrew Chatfield - Cane
Nesta - Cane
Jamarcus Chatman - Cane
Dennis Briggs - Cane
Tyson Campbell - Cane
Patrick Surtain - Cane

Last edited:
Advertisement
The close that will make this class the most talented a deep class of all time on paper for Miami.

Chatman
Briggs
Silvera
Peters
Ezzard
Chatfield
1 of Campbell or Surtain bites on the opportunity to potentially start and certainly play a ton this year for a top 10 team in their hometown

Think @ least one or two surprises besides Chatman, Chatfield, Briggs & Ezzard.

Javaris Jamar Javarison-Lamar - Cane
Hingle McCringleberry - Cane
L'Carpetron Dookmarriot - Noles
J'Dinkalage Morgoone - Dawg
Xmus Jaxon Flaxon-Waxon - Gata
Swirvithan L'Goodling-Splatt - Bama
Ozamataz Buckshank - FIU
Shakiraquan T.G.I.F. Carter - UCF
T.J. A.J. R.J. Backslashinfourth V - USF
Dan Smith - Utah

Advertisement
We get

Chatman
Chatfield
Briggs (not confident, feels like FSU troll)
Ezzard
Nesta
Surtain we have a better shot in my opinion .. Campbell loves UGA, surtain doesn't appear to be heavily leaning anywhere so hometown could sway

Campbell to UGA

I think we get chatman IF and only if he does actually visit. Other than that, everyone else listed goes elsewhere:

Campbell - uga
Surtain - bammer
Chatfield - uf
Briggs - fsu
Ezzard - ole miss or fsu

Advertisement
I think we get chatman IF and only if he does actually visit. Other than that, everyone else listed goes elsewhere:

Campbell - uga
Surtain - bammer
Chatfield - uf
Briggs - fsu
Ezzard - ole miss or fsu

giphy_s (4).gif

I am riding with Chise regarding the AH4:

- Tyson Campbell
- Jamarcus Chatman
- Andrew Chatfield
- Marquez Ezzard
- Dennis Briggs
- Patrick Surtain (second of his name)
- Nasty Nesta Silvera (of course - the AH-bassador)
- Nigel Bethel

we gettin' them all.

#watchthefinish
#treadmillrichtseason

Last edited:
why you guys typing out nesta and not bethel? both are committed.

counting the 2 committed guys, we can only add 5 more

I want to see:

1. Jamarcus Chatman
2. Andrew Chatfield
3. Dennis Briggs
4. Marquez Ezzard
5. Campbell or Surtain

Already on record for ALL the AH4 to the U. But with Chatfield,if PS2 doesn't come, he may decide to go Gaytor. I think Chatman is coming too. With Ez, the fact he even considering Ole Miss makes me think he not sure at all.

Having said that, not closing on TC would hurt way more than PS2, if only for the fact that most people would dump on CMR2, forgetting all the good foundation work he has laid already.

At the end of the day, 1000% better to have the Nesta, Brevin, Lo, Blades, Hall, Frierson, Ivey, Joyner types WHO WANT TO BE HERE, than a 5 star that needs to get "bagged".

Playing for money only feeds your stomach not your soul. So since they getting fed while in school, at this stage of their life's they should be only concerned with feeding their souls. That is what a good education is about, that is what becoming part of the U family is about, now more than ever under our CMR1.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I want to see:

1. Jamarcus Chatman
2. Andrew Chatfield
3. Dennis Briggs
4. Marquez Ezzard
5. Campbell or Surtain

Looks good to me.

I want to see:

1. Jamarcus Chatman
2. Andrew Chatfield
3. Dennis Briggs
4. Marquez Ezzard
5. Campbell or Surtain

Looks good to me.

i know dudes are obsessed with getting the campbell/surtain duo. but looking at our roster and current class, getting those dlineman means a lot more to me than adding another DB.

Honestly, Id rather us add another linebacker than another WR

Advertisement
We close with Ezzard maybe Chatman that's it

I ain't worried just want our guys to be coached up.

No real point to this really. Bottom line is this... Either this staff can get the players and do all the things needed to be a championship team or they can't.

They may miss out on guys like Sustain and Campbell but if the guys they do get become good/great players, AA's, 1st Rd picks etc. then it don't matter. If richt can win a national champion ship despite not getting these guys then it don't matter. If the opposite happens then there's a problem with the coaching staff.

That simple really. I'll just sit back and see what happens.

True story. I was listening to ESPNU radio the other day and there was a great quote and I can't forget who it was credited to. But it went something along the lines of, "You don't lose because of the players you miss on, you lose because of the players you get that can't help you."

Meaning, we won't lose a game because we don't get Campbell or PS2. We'll lose if a guy like Bethel Jr. or Dean can't help us.

With that said, we get: Ezzard, Chatman, Chatfield to add to Nesta and Bethel Jr.

We close with Ezzard maybe Chatman that's it

I ain't worried just want our guys to be coached up.
I would LOVE for the dream scenario but, like you, I just want them coached up to a level that makes the Pitt/Wisc losses never happen. And also, can Miami’s defense play as well as Navy and score 7 TDs on the likes of UVA, UNC, GT and the non-P5s.

Navy didn’t need any Miami players or 2018 recruits to make UVA look like the team they are.

Advertisement
Back