Alright less than 12 hours to go - PREDICTION TIME!

As far as the AH CBs go:

1. I think getting the final visit with these young men goes a long way.
2. I think being local kids goes a long way.
3. Mike Rumph goes a way.
4. Nesta being "in the boat" goes a long way.
5. the opportunity to play together at the next level goes a long way.
6. Recent success & atmosphere at the []__[] goes a long way.
7. Richt goes a long way as well.

but we'll see come signing day.

Advertisement
If there was ever a group of guys to stick together and be apart of something that possibly may never happen again with this level of talent that would knock college football on it’s heels and tilt the axis’s like never before.
Plus unite the city with these young kids would be a 30/30 ESPN for sure .

How anyone walk away and say no a true mystery , there’s no doubt the got to feel it , it’s just so right it hurts .

GOCANES

Silvera, Surtain, Coburn, Chatman, Miller, Bethel, Ezzard sign with Miami...
Campbell-Georgia, Chatfield-UF but wouldn’t be surprised if we got either of them.

Nesta, Coburn, Chatman, Miller = A+ DT class

Surtain, Bethel = completes A+ DB class

Ezzard = completes A+ WR class

Kick *** classes in 2019 and 2020 and we start competing for 'ships very soon

Advertisement
Miami gets:

Ezzard
Chatman
Nesta
Bethel
Miller
Surtain

Chatfield UF
Coburn UT
Campbell UGA

Advertisement
This changes hourly.

Nesta - Cane
Chatman - Cane
Coburn - Cane
Miller - Cane
Bethel - Cane
Chatfield - Cane

The AH DBs go elsewhere.

Ezzard - Cane
Nesta - Cane
Chatman - Cane
Coburn - Texas
Miller - Cane
Bethel - Cane
Chatfield - UFAG
Surtain - Cane
Campbell - Cane

I'm gonna make my predictions and come back Wednesday after work...

Silvera
Ezzard
Chatman
Surtain Jr
Bethel

sign we finished rank #4

Advertisement
The easy picks (those already committed):
Nesta - CANE
Bethel - CANE
Miller - CANE

The rest of the AH4:
Surtain - DSJ has spoken with such certainty that I believe him - CANE
Campbell - I don't buy that he is a strong GA lean. If he was Rattler would have been on here to soften the blow of the impending loss. - CANE
Chatfield - The chance to play another 4 years with his buddies is too great - CANE

The others -
Chatman - CANE
Coburn - Texas
Ezzard - CANE
Oromo - Texas

Advertisement
I’m predicting that no matter who we get to add to the 19 we have signed,as long as one of them is Nesta that this will be the best class in many years and is going to set us up going forward to be a force in recruiting.

I will not say one harsh word towards this staff if they don’t get AH4.This staff has worked it’s *** off and if TC wants to take him and his sister to a UGA or PS2 wants to go play for O and his dumpster fire then it is what it is.

We may not get everyone this year and I know it sounds like a yearly chant but this staff is setting us up to be a top 5 recruiting contender from now on and it’s only gonna Get better from here.

Now don’t get me wrong I WANT every one of these kids that were on campus this week but the staff can only do so much when theyre competing against bags and jobs and new chargers.We will Get who we get and whoever it is will add to an already great class.

Canes:
Nesta
Coburn
Miller
Chatman
Ezzard

I don’t know who to pick yet for PS2 and TC but chatfield gone to UF and if he wants to make that very questionable decision ok then. I feel like PS2 and TC will be canes but that’s just me being a Miami fan.

The smokescreens are real. In order of confidence...

Nesta - Cane
Chatman - Cane
Ezzard - Cane
Surtain - Cane
Coburn - Cane
Campbell - Cane
Chatfield - UF

I’m with Classic on the smokescreens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m predicting that no matter who we get to add to the 19 we have signed,as long as one of them is Nesta that this will be the best class in many years and is going to set us up going forward to be a force in recruiting.

I will not say one harsh word towards this staff if they don’t get AH4.This staff has worked it’s *** off and if TC wants to take him and his sister to a UGA or PS2 wants to go play for O and his dumpster fire then it is what it is.

We may not get everyone this year and I know it sounds like a yearly chant but this staff is setting us up to be a top 5 recruiting contender from now on and it’s only gonna Get better from here.

Now don’t get me wrong I WANT every one of these kids that were on campus this week but the staff can only do so much when theyre competing against bags and jobs and new chargers.We will Get who we get and whoever it is will add to an already great class.

Great post. Regardless our class will be top 5 .

Advertisement
Back