Alright less than 12 hours to go - PREDICTION TIME!

Advertisement
Nesta - Miami
Bethel - Miami
Chatman - Miami
Miller - Miami
Ezzard - Miami
Campbell - Georgia
Surtain - Alabama
Chatfield - Florida
Coburn - Texas

If we just get Nesta, Chatman, and one of the CBS, do you all consider that a strong close?

Last edited by a moderator:
My prediction.

Nesta
Surtain
Miller
Bethel
Chatman
Ezzard.

Cmon, Coburn is staying with UT in the end.

Advertisement
That’s a strong close to go with what we already have if we get Nesta Chatman and one of the cbs. Will take that all day.

What I believe will happen: Miller, Nesta, Bethel, and Chatman to Miami.

Ezzard - Ole Miss
Coburn - Texas
Surtain - Bama
Campbell - UGA
Chatfield - UF

What I want to happen:

WE ******!!!!!!!

Ezzard: Cane
Nesta: Cane
Surtain: Cane
Bethel: Cane
Chatfield; Cane
Miller: Cane
Coburn: Cane

Tyson: Georgia

Wednesday Can't come sooner.

Ezzard - Ole Miss
Coburn - Texas
Surtain - Bama
Campbell - UGA
Chatfield - UF

What I want to happen:

WE ******!!!!!!!

Kind of see this except for the Ezzard/Ole Miss bit. Also, I think Sutain is LSU, not bama.

Advertisement
**** I was gonna start one of these tomorrow lol. Oh well. I'll play:

Nesta
Surtain
Ezzard
Chatman
Coburn

I 2nd this list. It’s childish, but the Campbell post of tears on twitter bothers me. Along with having his extended family all over to his house to meet the UGA coaches. It’s a shame he couldn’t sign the morning after the ND game.

Advertisement

Nesta
Surtain
Ezzard
Chatman
Coburn

I 2nd this list. It’s childish, but the Campbell post of tears on twitter bothers me. Along with having his extended family all over to his house to meet the UGA coaches. It’s a shame he couldn’t sign the morning after the ND game.

What post of tears?

Miller
Bethel
Nesta
Surtain
Coburn
Chatman
Ezzard

And I'm perfectly happy with that close. We do need more help at DE, but IMHO Chatman may get some burn there early in his career. Our biggest need at this point in the class, is DT, and a haul of Miller, Nesta, Coburn, and eventually Chatman is just what the doctor ordered. We had a great DB haul in the early siginig period and adding one of Campbell or Surtain Jr. (I think we get Surtain Jr.) puts the CB class over the top. Nabbing both would be incredible. And very possible, but I'd predict just one.

Nesta
Surtain
Ezzard
Chatman
Coburn

I like this list a lot.

I will say this, if Nesta and Surtain come here, that's a lot of pressure on Campbell.

Advertisement

Ezzard - Ole Miss
Coburn - Texas
Surtain - Bama
Campbell - UGA
Chatfield - UF

What I want to happen:

WE ******!!!!!!!

No way we didn't win a battle @ AH this weekend, no way.

Nesta
Surtain
Ezzard
Chatman
Coburn

I like this list a lot.

I will say this, if Nesta and Surtain come here, that's a lot of pressure on Campbell.

Not necessarily. If he's already made up his mind it'd be one last hang with the boys, but I don't think it would affect his school choice that much either way if he's already dead-set on going elsewhere. That's true for any of them, I think.

If we just get Nesta, Chatman, and one of the CBS, do you all consider that a strong close?

Dude that is a baller *** close right there and a top 3 class. If we add corburn or the other CB ect then that is the best class in Canes history.

Nesta
Surtain
Ezzard
Chatman
Coburn

Huh? tears?

Advertisement
Back