Alonzo

For context, boosters shouldn’t have to pay for anyone’s salary. Of course indirectly they do with donations. However, German mentioned that one booster offered to pay zos 2 year salary for a GM role. However, they are not going to pay A chief of staff role.

Advertisement
1578364301979.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I have 3 problems with this hire and I like Alonzo so it’s nothing personal.

1.) It might be counterproductive because if he isn’t given the complete control that he needs to do his job forget it. in that case it’s all a cover to protect others jobs.

2.) What makes Zo all of a sudden the savior of the republic? Is it because he is a “Miami Guy” because if it is FOH with this nonsense. We tried this dopey approach before with disastrous results. at a minimum it set the program back at least a decade.

3.) What kind of strong coach would come in here to have 3 bosses to report to in Jake Blames, Strawley and Zo? Like I said before the program’s organizational chart would be a complete train wreck the lunatics would be running the asylum.

You got guns? Got guns too. What up son, do, you wanna battle for cash and see who Sun Tzu? (Sons who?).
If you say you love hip hop and this track ain’t in your top ten. Then you don’t know hip hop.

Advertisement
Who is incarcerated bob and why does he break news before other outlets do? 1/2 his followers are fake but some of his info has been legit. But why would Alonzo go on the radio? Oh lord.

Advertisement
Back