Alonzo

Incarcerated Bob also said UCF and USF would be in the big 12 in 2015. Guys a dumbass

Another lie LOL he's never mentioned UCF or USF in any tweet about conferences.
"When that hate don't work they start telling lies"

He broke that Rosen trade to Dolphins though LOOOOOL bum *** forum clown
[/QUOTE]

Bob you’ve been a cumdumpster for inmates. If anyone’s a clown it’s you.

Advertisement

I wish the BOT would just overrule Blake and Manny and just say Alonzo is coming in as GM exec of football operations period. End of discussion. Problem is part of BOT is not in favor of it either. Blake has too much power at UM.

Advertisement
“How much power do I have” seems to be a pretty big line item to still be discussing, no?

I’d think that’d come before talking about three weeks vacation and an agreed upon car allowance.

Last edited:
Advertisement
giphy.gif

Reading all of these posts, I just lmfao. You guys are hilarious. I'm old school, so until I read it on a reputable site. Nothing is a done deal. There is some straight up tards running this program. They have a knack for ******* the pooch every chance they get. When was the last time they actually did something that would benefit the team? Dont worry I'll wait........

Reading all of these posts, I just lmfao. You guys are hilarious. I'm old school, so until I read it on a reputable site. Nothing is a done deal. There is some straight up tards running this program. They have a knack for ******* the pooch every chance they get. When was the last time they actually did something that would benefit the team? Dont worry I'll wait........

You did so well on that first post....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gary Ferman saying it’s a hold up because boosters don’t want to pay Zo the money he wants to be a “Chief if Staff” to Manny.

Advertisement
Back