Alonzo

so say this is true, how long do you expect he stays at miami if an NFL team comes calling? i got over/under 3 months.

You never know. He's 54. The NFL is a pressure pot. It's hard to last in one place, particularly with such frequent turnover among coaches and GMs. Maybe he's tired of that and is planning what he'll do next until retirement. I'm just speculating of course, but there are reasons why hanging out in sunny South Florida with no state income tax might be appealing to a guy at his age.

Advertisement
Based on APenny’s post this looks to pretty much be a done deal. When you’re negotiating specifics I think the hardest part is over.

Jmo.

Not in this case IMO. The only thing that matters is power structure. If Zo doesn’t get what he wants and deserves, it’s not gonna happen.

I'm at an all star event in Fort Worth and talked to his son AJ who played here and is a scout with the Bills now. As of an hour ago he said they were still talking about details and power structure and it isn't a done deal yet

tenor (31).gif

I'm at an all star event in Fort Worth and talked to his son AJ who played here and is a scout with the Bills now. As of an hour ago he said they were still talking about details and power structure and it isn't a done deal yet

First legit report that I believe. The mere fact that it is in discussion gives me hope. If Blake and Manny f this up there will be **** to pay.

Advertisement
Not in this case IMO. The only thing that matters is power structure. If Zo doesn’t get what he wants and deserves, it’s not gonna happen.

None of us knows what Zo wants.

Regardless, imo that would be a point A part of the job description, not a detail to be negotiated at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Incarcerated Bob also said UCF and USF would be in the big 12 in 2015. Guys a dumbass
[/QUOTE]

Another lie LOL he's never mentioned UCF or USF in any tweet about conferences.
"When that hate don't work they start telling lies"

He broke that Rosen trade to Dolphins though LOOOOOL bum *** forum clown

Advertisement
Back