Alin Edouard update

Advertisement
So miami can go after other qb(s) and this kid can't look around? it goes both ways, with that said I believe this kid wanna be here. Let the kid camp as FSU or wherever he wants, stop acting like a little b*tch. At the end of the day, he is going to have to live with his decision for four years. He better be sure he wants to play at Miami especially with these loser fans. Get our stadium packed before talking sh*t about a 17 year old kid. Have you no shame?

Some of u guys kill me with this, 'I won't root for this kid cause he camped at F$U, bullshat!' We are talking about a 17 year old kid that probably was a little butt hurt when he found out that we were recruiting other QB's and at one point, WASN'T returning his phone calls!
So let me get this straight, guys. If you were dating this hot chick that you were crazy about, and all of a sudden, she stopped taking your calls and not calling you back. Then you hear that she's actually been calling other dudes, left and right. How would YOU feel? Again, we talking about a 17 year old kid. If this kid is wearing orange and green come signing day, then I will root like **** for him because he CHOSE to attend and play football for the school that I love!

Some of u guys kill me with this, 'I won't root for this kid cause he camped at F$U, bullshat!' We are talking about a 17 year old kid that probably was a little butt hurt when he found out that we were recruiting other QB's and at one point, WASN'T returning his phone calls!
So let me get this straight, guys. If you were dating this hot chick that you were crazy about, and all of a sudden, she stopped taking your calls and not calling you back. Then you hear that she's actually been calling other dudes, left and right. How would YOU feel? Again, we talking about a 17 year old kid. If this kid is wearing orange and green come signing day, then I will root like **** for him because he CHOSE to attend and play football for the school that I love!

They told Eduoard from the start they would be recruiting other QBs

Advertisement
Lol what?

They took visits to other schools once they committed?

http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1228990

A link that we have no idea whats it about? Negged.
It was about Gray Crow and how we at an 75 to 85 percent commitment level

Edouard is in a position to make a difference with other high profile recruits. Crow wasn't. Dewey wasn't. Kaaya obviously is.

I don't care either way but obviously yeah its great to have a QB lead the class.

But comparing Crow to Edouard is nonsensical.
Yep.

Talk about a reach

Yea they did. They told him that they were gonna get two QB's, this cycle. We got Alin, then Kayaa. That's 2. Then all of a sudden, we offer the Rosier kid, and were talking to other QB's as well. Then, for whatever reason, we stopped calling this kid OR returning his phone calls. Then to top it off, we got "fans" ON THIS BOARD, basically telling him to kick rocks and that we didn't want him, but because he's from SOFLA, we're probably trying to give him enuff room to back outta his commitment, cause God knows we don't need anymore negative crap from area High school coaches. YES, PEOPLE, SOME KIDS ARE AFFECTED BY THE **** WE SPEW ON THESE BOARDS!!! RIGHT OR WRONG, THEY READ this stuff! So again, how would u act? Could you truly trust UM, if you were in his shoes? So **** yea, he's looking around. He'd be crazy not to. Not until he gets assurance from Coley and Golden.

Last edited:
Agree with Kane. No need to bash Eduoard in this situation. He is doing the smart thing.

Yea they did. They told him that they were gonna get two QB's, this cycle. We got Alien, then Kayaa. That's 2. Then all of a sudden, we offer the Rosier kid, and were talking to other QB's as well. Then, for whatever reason, we stopped calling this kid OR returning his phone calls. Then to top it off, we got "fans" ON THIS BOARD, basically telling him to kick rocks and that we didn't want him, but because he's from SOFLA, we're probably trying to give him enuff room to back outta his commitment, cause God knows we don't need anymore negative crap from area High school coaches. YES, PEOPLE, SOME KIDS ARE AFFECTED BY THE **** WE SPEW ON THESE BOARDS!!! RIGHT OR WRONG, THEY READ this stuff! So again, how would u act? Could you truly trust UM, if you were in his shoes? So **** yea, he's looking around. He'd be crazy not to. Not until he gets assurance from Coley and Golden.

hmmmm

Advertisement
Agree with Kane. No need to bash Eduoard in this situation. He is doing the smart thing.

Its his future, his decision. I suppose it doesn't help when you have a QB all the way from California acting like he was born with orange and green blood in his veins.

I was just curious to see if it was Edouard wavering or us, since Cristobal seemed to be the major recruiter for Edouard. Seems we have cleared it up at least.

If he didnt like how the staff treated him than decommit. Dont keep shouting out schools we are competing against. Would someone like peyton manning, drew brees, russell wilson, etc do this type of **** online??? No, so my point is i want a leader. Like i said previously he doesnt have to be duke or even kaaya, but he doesnt need to be publicizing FSU and pumping up Louisville etc. while committed somewhere.

Can blame it on being 17 yrs old all you want, how does 75% of recruits handle the situation completely fine than?

If he didnt like how the staff treated him than decommit. Dont keep shouting out schools we are competing against. Would someone like peyton manning, drew brees, russell wilson, etc do this type of **** online??? No, so my point is i want a leader. Like i said previously he doesnt have to be duke or even kaaya, but he doesnt need to be publicizing FSU and pumping up Louisville etc. while committed somewhere.

Can blame it on being 17 yrs old all you want, how does 75% of recruits handle the situation completely fine than?

Unlike you, the staff would rather he didn't decommit, so we should all ease up and not make their job harder.

Fair outlook on it. Again, not trying to bash the kid i dont know him, in my opinion i just dont want that type of kid leading my program.

Unlike you, the staff would rather he didn't decommit, so we should all ease up and not make their job harder.

Advertisement
He should follow Travis Rudolphs lead. If you want to explore your options than decommit. Nothing wrong with that. But I think if he did that than his spot would be gone, and maybe he knows that too.

He should follow Travis Rudolphs lead. If you want to explore your options than decommit. Nothing wrong with that. But I think if he did that than his spot would be gone, and maybe he knows that too.

People bashed the **** out of Rudolph too.

Advertisement
From Scout:

"Arizona Head Coach Rich Rodriguez has extended a scholarship offer to Hialeah (Fla.) Senior quarterback Alin Edouard."

“My coach at school told me that I should look into Arizona because they run the same kind of offense that we do,”

He found some of their coaches on Facebook and sent them a few messages.

"Edouard committed to Miami in early February, but admitted later in the month that his decision could only be temporary."

“I’m committed, but it’s a soft commit,” he told Cusenation.com. “I’m still wide open. I have a bunch of offers and I’m just seeing what happens.”

On Wednesday night, he reiterated the same sentiment.

“I’m with Miami right now, but I am still open and looking at things," he said. "I need to do what’s best for me in my college career and beyond.”

"Alin has been looking at schools with spread offenses since they run a spread offense at Hialeah and he believes that he would fit right in with the same offense in college."

“I need to be in a situation that’s best for me and fits me the best. I am good at running the spread offense and that’s what could be best for me.”

He has been taking a hard look at Louisville for a while now

“They also run a spread offense, which is what I’m looking for. I might go check it out sometime soon.”

Can he just decommit already?

Tired of this kid.

Give me Brad Kaaya and Malik Rosier at QB

lol

Not even a full week since his commitment status was back at "normal",

he is "soft" again and "wide open" wow

Advertisement
Back