Alin Edouard update

D

deleted3746

-Says his commitment is back to normal with Miami
-Says he doesnt have any worries about it
-Says he needed to back to Miami and be around the coaches and they welcomed him
-Coley let it be known he likes Alin a lot and they worked together the whole day
-Says Coley is a great coach
-Really wants to work with Coley in the future
-Says Coley will teach you something and work with you until you get it
-Says Coley worked with him on his mechanics and his feet
-Says he worked a lot under center
-Says he needs to keep working on that and getting comfortable under center
-Says it is all about getting your feet, legs, and core right when you drop back under center
-Will be camping with his teammates this summer at FSU and some other school
-Getting heavy interest from Louisville, USF, Cincinnati, and Nebraska

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/QB-Alin-Edouard-My-UM-Commitment-Normal-134189

Advertisement
He hasn't handled his commitment in ideal Duke Johnson fashion, but given what Kaaya, KC, and others have been doing on the recruiting front, I'm pretty much over it. He's a **** kid ffs. I can't imagine how I would've handled it in his position at that age.

Would love to have him and Kaaya all day.

You would hope your QB commit(s) wouldn't be camping at your ******* rival.

Advertisement
-Says his commitment is back to normal with Miami
-Says he doesnt have any worries about it
-Says he needed to back to Miami and be around the coaches and they welcomed him
-Coley let it be known he likes Alin a lot and they worked together the whole day
-Says Coley is a great coach
-Really wants to work with Coley in the future
-Says Coley will teach you something and work with you until you get it
-Says Coley worked with him on his mechanics and his feet
-Says he worked a lot under center
-Says he needs to keep working on that and getting comfortable under center
-Says it is all about getting your feet, legs, and core right when you drop back under center
-Will be camping with his teammates this summer at FSU and some other school
-Getting heavy interest from Louisville, USF, Cincinnati, and Nebraska

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/QB-Alin-Edouard-My-UM-Commitment-Normal-134189

Better wear a Miami shirt

Advertisement
Eh people need to lay off this KID. He is committed to us and we should treat him as such. Glad he performed well and hope he continues to work on his craft before signing with the U.

Very smart of Edouard not to show up last week with the big DAWG Kaaya there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You guys need to relax the kid said he is committed and is camping with his teammates. They probably wouldn't get recruited or even be invited or looked at by these schools if Alin didn't show up with them. The kid loves UM and just wanted to make sure This staff wants him even after Cristobal left who got Edouard to commit in the first place..

Very smart of Edouard not to show up last with the big DAWG Kaaya there.

SMH only our fanbase can throw salt on kids who are committed to UM. Same fans who don't attend our home games but talk **** about 17 year old kids committed to the school you root for..

Advertisement
Very smart of Edouard not to show up last with the big DAWG Kaaya there.

SMH only our fanbase can throw salt on kids who are committed to UM. Same fans who don't attend our home games but talk **** about 17 year old kids committed to the school you root for..

I ve been saying the same thing about these new cane fans...... And im in 438 19-24.....

You would hope your QB commit(s) wouldn't be camping at your ****ing rival.

Tavadis Glenn says hi.

I didn't know Glenn was a QB.

Just saying that QBs are suppose to be the leaders of the class, not continue to entertain schools like other position do.

Clearly, because Gray Crow and Preston Dewey lead that 2012 class with such honor

Lol what?

They took visits to other schools once they committed?

Advertisement
Back