Alin Edouard update

Shiiiid, if I was Alin, I'd look elsewhere too. To read some of this bullsh1t some "fans" are spewing?? sickening.

To Alin: DON'T SWEAT THESE MUTHAPHUCKIN HATERS-THEY AREN'T REAL CANE FANS, THEY'RE TROLLS..LOOK AT THEIR POST COUNTS!!!! REAL MIAMI FANS WANT AND NEED YOUR TALENT HERE- NOT ARIZONA, LOUISVILLE, OR ANYWHERE ELSE...YOU ARE A PRODUCT THAT GREW FROM OUR VERY OWN TREE IN OUR VERY OWN BACKYARD!!!! FCK THESE "KAAYA **** SUCKERS", JUST DO WHAT YOU DO AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY!!!!

GO CANES!

Advertisement
Is this kid really a QB?

His mentality clearly is not of a player who will succeed at his position... a QB.

You supposed to be a leader, young man!

I have no problem with a kid exploring his options. I even commend Alin for looking at an offense that fits his skill set. I do have a problem with giving your commitment and THEN exploring your options. It makes us look the the second choice and it makes him look like he used us to get what he wanted. A spot at the U should not be a place holder until you find something better. If you are committed then you want to play for THAT school. This kid should have every opportunity to explore his options, but not with "Miami (FL)" next to his name under the Commit heading.

Advertisement
LOL....funny we are questioning this "kid's" "leadership", but completely gloss over Olsen's recent "missteps"- a kid a full year older, mind you. But he's haled as "baby Jesus" or the "second coming", etc..

Also, I find it funny that Teddy Bridgwater pretty much got the same treatment that this kid's getting...you know, "is he a QB?"..."is he a leader?"..."can he play under center?"..."he looks like Jacory-DO NOT WANT", etc..

Now we are all over Kaaya's d1ck...a kid who didn't even have a single offer from a single power program on the west coast...yet he's Miami's "third coming"? LMAO.

Look, my point is that we don't know what a kid will turn out to be. We don't know if Olsen, Kaaya, or Alin will turn out to be ****? So why bash any of these kids? Let them come in and compete. Simple. Whomever wins the job will get the full support of real Canes fans. Let's not turn Alin E. into another Teddy Bridgewater situation- kid goes elswhere and completely balls the fck out...while we are sweating whether or not we can beat Florida with a senior QB and nearly everyone returning on O and D....Da fck outta here with that bullsh1t.....

LOL....funny we are questioning this "kid's" "leadership", but completely gloss over Olsen's recent "missteps"- a kid a full year older, mind you. But he's haled as "baby Jesus" or the "second coming", etc..

Also, I find it funny that Teddy Bridgwater pretty much got the same treatment that this kid's getting...you know, "is he a QB?"..."is he a leader?"..."can he play under center?"..."he looks like Jacory-DO NOT WANT", etc..

Now we are all over Kaaya's d1ck...a kid who didn't even have a single offer from a single power program on the west coast...yet he's Miami's "third coming"? LMAO.

Look, my point is that we don't know what a kid will turn out to be. We don't know if Olsen, Kaaya, or Alin will turn out to be ****? So why bash any of these kids? Let them come in and compete. Simple. Whomever wins the job will get the full support of real Canes fans. Let's not turn Alin E. into another Teddy Bridgewater situation- kid goes elswhere and completely balls the fck out...while we are sweating whether or not we can beat Florida with a senior QB and nearly everyone returning on O and D....Da fck outta here with that bullsh1t.....

Because of those kids you mentioned...only Edouard is NOT out recruiting and being a spokesman for The U. If he wanted to explore his options then he shouldn't have committed. Kaaya is talking to guys like Dixon and Lane from Los Angeles for ***** sake! I think Alin can be a good QB for us. I like him as a player, but our other QBs aren't shouting out every other school they hear from, telling the press they are "very soft" to the school they committed to as a QB or getting all in their feelings over some internet bull ****. Idk how long some of y'all have been following recruiting, but it is exeedingly rare for a QB to decommit. It has to go both ways here. If you're going to get on your high horse and run over the FANS of a team (you know, where they care about the TEAM)...then we as fans can be critical of our supposed team leader when he's crying over "Miami is gonna change me to WR" or "L'VILLE SHOWIN HELLA LOVE" or whatever the **** else he's doing. Da fck outta here with that bullsh1t...

Because of those kids you mentioned...only Edouard is NOT out recruiting and being a spokesman for The U. If he wanted to explore his options then he shouldn't have committed. Kaaya is talking to guys like Dixon and Lane from Los Angeles for ****s sake! I think Alin can be a good QB for us. I like him as a player, but our other QBs aren't shouting out every other school they hear from, telling the press they are "very soft" to the school they committed to as a QB or getting all in their feelings over some internet bull ****. Idk how long some of y'all have been following recruiting, but it is exeedingly rare for a QB to decommit. It has to go both ways here. If you're going to get on your high horse and run over the FANS of a team (you know, where they care about the TEAM)...then we as fans can be critical of our supposed team leader when he's crying over "Miami is gonna change me to WR" or "L'VILLE SHOWIN HELLA LOVE" or whatever the **** else he's doing. Da fck outta here with that bullsh1t...

None of us know if he's recruiting for UM or not just because he isn't on twitter doing it. Yearby said he's not recruiting Cook actively anymore but nobody talks about that. True Alin is saying some dumb **** but he also hasn't talked negatively about UM since he and Coley talked it out (or so he says) and sure he does say that other schools are shoing him love but it really doesn't mean he wants to go there so why not just believe him and if in the following months he decommits we talk about it then? Right now means absolutely nothing until he actually flips so all I want is for us to just chill at least until he leaves or if he does

A few things:

1. Nobody is praising Olsen for what he did. He messed up, he will pay for the consequences. If his leadership sucks, he won't start. Two wrongs don't make a right thought. Alin is a kid who said he would recruit for Miami, instead he is doing the opposite and even rewarding FSU for "showing him love" (whatever BS that means). The thing is Olsen is heading to Miami, Alin seems to be "looking around." I don't mind that Alin is looking around, just decommit and cut with the BS about things being "normal" with Miami.

Real simple for Alin, don't commit and continue too look around. That is fine!

2. The fans should be all over Kaaya and appreciate the effort he is doing, he is actually being a leader and recruiting for his team. Again, nobody is saying this kid is "Miami's third coming" (whatever that is?). We're just applauding his effort for the program. Any kid who commits to Miami will need to earn time on the playing field but before the kids get here I think it is great that they are recruiting for the program.

3. The fans are going to bash kids because that is what the fans do. At the QB position, there will be constant criticism above any other position. Fans will **** on you left and right because you are supposed to be the leader and skilled. The fans don't care about the kids age but they care that if a kid is committed to Miami....ACT LIKE IT. Fans want their QBs fully committed and recruiting (i.e. Kaaya).

4. Not sure what Bridgewater has to do with ANYTHING. You are really stretching your argument too with "can he play under center?" Isn't that a question for any QB. Also "is he a leader?" that is a question that someone would ask about any QB.

Advertisement
Shiiiid, if I was Alin, I'd look elsewhere too. To read some of this bullsh1t some "fans" are spewing?? sickening.

To Alin: DON'T SWEAT THESE MUTHAPHUCKIN HATERS-THEY AREN'T REAL CANE FANS, THEY'RE TROLLS..LOOK AT THEIR POST COUNTS!!!! REAL MIAMI FANS WANT AND NEED YOUR TALENT HERE- NOT ARIZONA, LOUISVILLE, OR ANYWHERE ELSE...YOU ARE A PRODUCT THAT GREW FROM OUR VERY OWN TREE IN OUR VERY OWN BACKYARD!!!! FCK THESE "KAAYA **** SUCKERS", JUST DO WHAT YOU DO AND LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY!!!!

GO CANES!

Negatived...

I can't neg you fast enough.

GO CANES!

Sorry, but most of the comments came AFTER Alin started looking around, not before. He had not shown one iota of loyalty or true dedication to the Miami program even after "committing". I have no problem if he wants to look around, but then just do it and stop acting like it's Miami's fault that you are doing it. If you want to play in a spread offense, then go do so. I'd love to have him on the team, if he really wants to be here and is willing to put in the work. But if he wants to play games and garner as much attention as he can get, then that's on him.

What is funny about the questions on Teddy B? You answered your own query there. That ALL had to do with Jacory. Teddy B looked like a Jacory clone, and Jacory was turning out to be a massive disappointment here. Even so, most here werent cheering when he bailed on us. Most of us wanted him in the program, but he decided to bail after we got rid of Shannon.

And are you serious with the Olsen comparison? Really? That isnt even REMOTELY the same thing.

Olsen screwed up and did something that while wrong, some teenagers will do. Thankfully no one was hurt, and it wasnt a major transgression. MOREOVER, and most importantly, it had NOTHING to do with his commitment to UM. Alin has been vacillating and has done NOTHING to recruit or show leadership in this class. He was the first QB committed, and almost from the BEGINNING, he's been hedging his bets saying sh*t like "its a soft commit", and he's "looking around". He talked all this smack about how he was going to get all these local studs to come to the U, etc.. and he's done JACK SH*T. MEANWHILE, Kaaya, a kid from across the COUNTRY, has been ALL about UM, talking us up everywhere, fully committed and loyal, and recruiting for us at every camp, on twitter, in the media, even his own MOTHER is recruiting for us. THAT kid has shown leadership and commitment to Miami. While Alin is playing footsie with Louisville, "looking around" and whining about us taking other QBs in this class and not showing him enough "love".

Its clear to me that Edouard is gone. He wanted to be the only QB and the primadonna of the class, and now that there is another QB he would rather go elsewhere. He will hedge his bets by NOT decommitting until he gets a solid committable offer from another program he's willing to go to, like UL. Once that happens, he's going to jump ship. Mark it down. He wants to be "the man" and for all his B.S. about not being "afraid of competition", he CLEARLY is.

Advertisement
The thing is, Alin used up his pass with me. I said when he initially was feeling disillusioned with the program and had his sitdown with Coach Coley, that if he decommitted I'd have no hard feelings. Things change, situations change, and he needs to do what's best for him. We'd seen his whiny moments, but now he had the chance to hear Coley out, and make a grown man decision. He chose to stay, said UM was committed to him as a QB, and that should've been that.

Since then he's still been off and on, tweeting about how much love F$U is giving him, *****ing out on competing with Kaaya and Rozier, and now saying his commitment is soft again. Before it was because he thought he was gonna switch positions, but that clearly isn't how we view him. The only explanation is that his feathered are ruffled because he's not going to be the only guy, and will have to compete.

So yeah, I'm over Alin at this point, I don't want guys that are scared to compete on the team, competition makes everyone better, so either man up and compete or decommit and stop wasting our time.

What is funny about the questions on Teddy B? You answered your own query there. That ALL had to do with Jacory. Teddy B looked like a Jacory clone, and Jacory was turning out to be a massive disappointment here. Even so, most here werent cheering when he bailed on us. Most of us wanted him in the program, but he decided to bail after we got rid of Shannon.

Jacory is the all time leading passer in UM history, right?...don't think Teddy B threw that many interceptions in HS? or at Louisville thusfar???...don't remember the kid's maturity level or leadership being in question (i.e. wearing Sponge Bob gear, etc.)?...don't remember the kid fck'g up and getting into trouble? So.. in what way, exactly, was this kid a "Jacory clone"? Physical similarities??? LMAO. Right. There were those that railed against the kid because they were so disenchanted with Harris, they immediately turned their ire on this kid simply because he physically resembled Harris. Troof. Sad.

Shannon sucked ***. Why wouldn't the kid come to his "dream school " under new, fresh leadership? Oh yeah, that's right....Teddy B was a "slurper" who only wanted to play for a black coach or some dumb, unsubstantiated **** like that....(rolls eyes). No, the kid didn't come because Internet "fans" ran the poor kid off...because of how he "looks". (@#&!)

My point is as it has always been- stop bashing recruits (especially those already committed to us for Christ sakes [face palm]) because it has been proven over and over again that these kids read these boards. Moreover, stop running talent off simply because they are not shaking pom poms over the freakin' Internet. It's not this kid's job to recruit other kids, it's the freakin' coaches job to do that....Amirite or wrong? Furthermore, you, I, nor anyone else on this here message board actually knows whether or not this kid is talking to other recruits or not-FACT. So let's kill the bullsh1t tagline of "this kid's not recruiting for us" until there's proof that illustrates the contrary.

Advertisement

Jacory is the all time leading passer in UM history, right?...don't think Teddy B threw that many interceptions in HS? or at Louisville thusfar???...don't remember the kid's maturity level or leadership being in question (i.e. wearing Sponge Bob gear, etc.)?...don't remember the kid fck'g up and getting into trouble? So.. in what way, exactly, was this kid a "Jacory clone"? Physical similarities??? LMAO. Right. There were those that railed against the kid because they were so disenchanted with Harris, they immediately turned their ire on this kid simply because he physically resembled Harris. Troof. Sad.

Shannon sucked ***. Why wouldn't the kid come to his "dream school " under new, fresh leadership? Oh yeah, that's right....Teddy B was a "slurper" who only wanted to play for a black coach or some dumb, unsubstantiated **** like that....(rolls eyes). No, the kid didn't come because Internet "fans" ran the poor kid off...because of how he "looks". (@#&!)

My point is as it has always been- stop bashing recruits (especially those already committed to us for Christ sakes [face palm]) because it has been proven over and over again that these kids read these boards. Moreover, stop running talent off simply because they are not shaking pom poms over the freakin' Internet. It's not this kid's job to recruit other kids, it's the freakin' coaches job to do that....Amirite or wrong? Furthermore, you, I, nor anyone else on this here message board actually knows whether or not this kid is talking to other recruits or not-FACT. So let's kill the bullsh1t tagline of "this kid's not recruiting for us" until there's proof that illustrates the contrary.

Sorry, but when a recruit is constantly tweeting about and talking in interviews about how much "love" other schools are giving him and how he's a "soft" commit at UM and how he wants to play in a spread offense (then lists schools of interest), while never tweeting or stating in interviews about being excited about going to UM or how he can't wait to come in and be a part of the team, it naturally leads one to believe that he's not very "committed" or interested at all.

He seems as committed to Miami as Miami is to him.

LOL, right. .....lemme show you just how dumb b1tches in America truly are. Didn't want Teddy Bridgewater because he's from S. Florida and "resembled" Jacory Harris. Want Brad Kaaya because he's from the west coast and "resembles" Colin Kaepernick (sp?). That's pop culture at its finest right there...

Teddy is leading his team and straight balling right now...obviously not a "Jacory clone". Looks fooled us. Will Kaaya play the way he "looks"....or will looks fool us yet again? Remains to be seen. LOL.

So over this **** kid.

Alin Edouard please decommit from the University of Miami already.

Then you can find the best fit for you, but not while you are still committed

We all know that you are scared to compete with Kaaya and Rosier or you would have shown up, I'm sure you could have missed church for something this big.

Its not like you didn't know it was on a Sunday when you confirmed to multiple sites that you would be there to compete with Kaaya and Rosier (could have been best and most talked about QB competition at any Miami camp ever)

You know what?

You will be better off in a spread (which we don't run) so please decommit from UM and go be "the man" at UL, WVU, Arizona etc...

Oh and Duval, not a troll here just a Die Hard Hurricane fan that doesn't want to ever see this kid be the face of our program.

If I was a Nole or UF troll I would love to see this guy as the Hurricanes future QB.

Sorry, but when a recruit is constantly tweeting about and talking in interviews about how much "love" other schools are giving him and how he's a "soft" commit at UM and how he wants to play in a spread offense (then lists schools of interest), while never tweeting or stating in interviews about being excited about going to UM or how he can't wait to come in and be a part of the team, it naturally leads one to believe that he's not very "committed" or interested at all.

NEWSFLASH: Noone is truly "committed" until they sign on the dotted line...and ****, not even then! (see M. Thomas). We have to show kids we want them. Period. We collectively sucked off Matt Thomas and Alex Collins- one of which had to be forced to even visit the fckg school and the other decommitted and gave us his *** to kiss repeatedly, yet we still showed up in *** *** T-shirts with *** *** signs at UM sporting events and chanted *** *** chants to get these *** *** n1&&@z to come here (Al Golden included). Is Alin E. getting anywhere near this type of attention??? Even though he has shown the greatest level of "committment" by being...well....committed? LMAO. Yet fans are willing to run the young man off because he isn't doing exactly what most of you all "say" you are against- sucking off "premadonnas" who feel they are "entitled" and don't "bleed Orange and Green".

Dumbest. ****. Ever. L-M-M-F-A-O.

Advertisement
Back