Alex Collins Announcing Monday

Bielema tweeting to AC, AC posting pics of items he gets from ARK and tweeting WPS etc..

either this kid is setting up some crazy ARK fans for a really bad fall or he is on his way to ARK.

All the UM insiders are very heavy on AC going to Miami.. so we shall see i have hope

It's Twitter. Stop it.

And he does it for any school that's recruiting him. ****, I can tweet him something pro-canes and he would probably RT it. It ain't nothing.

Advertisement
The tweet is probably nothing....unless you believe that A) Beilema honestly, as a college graduate, does not know how to correctly spell Buddha and B) adheres enough to the teachings of Buddhism to believe that a photo/statue of Buddha is good luck.

Yeah....I'm gonna have to call hooey on that.

The tweet is probably nothing....unless you believe that A) Beilema honestly, as a college graduate, does not know how to correctly spell Buddha and B) adheres enough to the teachings of Buddhism to believe that a photo/statue of Buddha is good luck.

What?

What?

Meant that people could say that he was just tweeting that because it's good luck, and that it was not at all, in any way, directed toward Alex Collins, except that means that he doesn't know how to spell (or his phone doesn't autocorrect it automatically), or he believes in Buddhism enough to think that it's good luck (you can say they are generally good luck, but you hardly see that outside of those that adhere at least somewhat to Buddhist teachings.)

Basically, Beilema is being a douche.

Advertisement
I guarantee he picks arky.

354.gif

this don't smell good

What do you mean? This has Al Golden written all over it. Golden loves using media outlets to sell the program being on the rise. I think Golden is orchestrating all of the recruiting angles by our locks right now. I may be wrong but I think this class closes in epic fashion...

All jokes aside, I've allowed doubt to creep in for the first time regarding AC. Started to wonder what we'll look like behind Duke without em. Not pretty.

God dammit that's a soft shouldered post

All jokes aside, I've allowed doubt to creep in for the first time regarding AC. Started to wonder what we'll look like behind Duke without em. Not pretty.

God dammit that's a soft shouldered post

Have faith my brother :)

Advertisement
I'll tell you gents this: If AC left town before Al got a shot at an in-home, and Al can't get in with him before the Monday announcement, then we might be cooked. If he's ducking Al, then this would be the first time I've felt uneasy about this whole thing.

I'll tell you gents this: If AC left town before Al got a shot at an in-home, and Al can't get in with him before the Monday announcement, then we might be cooked. If he's ducking Al, then this would be the first time I've felt uneasy about this whole thing.

If that rumor is true the NCAA will be up his coaches **** with a magnifying glass

Advertisement
I just don't see why Collins wouldn't announce in Miami if he was gonna commit here.

this has been discussed, dissected and answered in no less than 1,979 posts in 17 different threads, but since I'm such a nice guy, I'll sum it up. Fox Sports South, which covers the ACC, asked him to be on the show. He said yes, and their studio is in Atlanta, so there you are.

Thank you.. did not see this

What?

Meant that people could say that he was just tweeting that because it's good luck, and that it was not at all, in any way, directed toward Alex Collins, except that means that he doesn't know how to spell (or his phone doesn't autocorrect it automatically), or he believes in Buddhism enough to think that it's good luck (you can say they are generally good luck, but you hardly see that outside of those that adhere at least somewhat to Buddhist teachings.)

It's a little odd that Bielema misspells "Buddha" the same way that AC misspells it as his twitter name--Budda. Probably some ***goty **** that Bielema came up with as a way that he would covertly communicate to AC. What a jizzbag.

What?

It's a little odd that Bielema misspells "Buddha" the same way that AC misspells it as his twitter name--Budda. Probably some ***goty **** that Bielema came up with as a way that he would covertly communicate to AC. What a jizzbag.

If AC had given him the word that he was going to Ark then he would not need to still be in "recruiting mode".

Advertisement

This. Maybe AC left town for a break who knows. But IMO, his coach is a major influence good or bad I have no idea cause i'm not privy to their relationship. But dude doesn't want collins at miami from whats been rumored and i must say if true its a shame. I'm not saying he won't be a cane but everyone should prepare their bodies cause there is a chance that he goes to arkansas.

What?

If AC had given him the word that he was going to Ark then he would not need to still be in "recruiting mode".

You recruit until that paper's signed, big fella. Bielema's a dumb **** and might have coincidentally misspelled the word the same way that AC did, but I doubt it very highly. There's some shady covert ***gotry going on with Bielema reaching out to AC via twatter.

Advertisement
Back