Alex Collins Announcing Monday

Advertisement
Where he doin this in ATL? **** if it somewhere public ill head down, then after he throw up the U start shakin ma dik at all the inbred arky phaggots who thought they had a chance.

Advertisement
Has Collins been quoted that he's traveling to Atlanta? Don't forget that some of these hack journalists and bloggers rely on internet scuttlebutt for their articles these days.

It would shock me if he went all the way to Atlanta when there is a Fox Sports Studio right here in Downtown Ft. Lauderdale that they could do a remote shoot from.

Maybe going to Atlanta was the only way he'd be able to do a televised announcement before NSD?

Who cares where he announces.

Only reason I could see him going to Atlanta is if they want him in the studio with Ruben Foster.

"Currently, the special is not set to air live in South Florida, though Fox Sports is working to rectify that situation."

Cane

Advertisement
Gonna be an awkward car ride home with Guntwood after Collins picks the U and ruins the Fridge's football coaching future.

Last edited:
SMH at Collins going to Atlanta to announce decision.....

This is a kid who has well publicized grade issues and he is traveling to Atlanta to announce his decision on live TV @ 10 pm on a Monday?

Shouldn't he be studying or something?

SMH at Collins going to Atlanta to announce decision.....

This is a kid who has well publicized grade issues and he is traveling to Atlanta to announce his decision on live TV @ 10 pm on a Monday?

Shouldn't he be studying or something?

Why are you assuming he still has those grade issues?

Advertisement
I wonder if Guntwood will do a Four Horseman style run-in while AC is announcing and bash him over the head with a chair and then take the mic and say, "See those teeth laying on the floor?!!!! They spell Arkansas!!". Then he throws down the mic and lays a couple boots to AC on the way out.

I wonder if Guntwood will do a Four Horseman style run-in while AC is announcing and bash him over the head with a chair and then take the mic and say, "See those teeth laying on the floor?!!!! They spell Arkansas!!". Then he throws down the mic and lays a couple boots to AC on the way out.

highly doubtful. It doesnt look like Gatewood can run anywhere at anytime ever.

Advertisement

Neither did Dusty Rhodes. Guntwood has tremendous short space burst. Picture him lunging for the last slice, and you can dig what I'm selling here.

Neither did Dusty Rhodes. Guntwood has tremendous short space burst. Picture him lunging for the last slice, and you can dig what I'm selling here.

Oh i can dig it, my only concern is that with those stubby t-rex arms not providing enough balance, he'd take those first couple of steps and faceplant in front of the podium. Of course, that would just feed into his "look at me" mentality anyways, so mission accomplished. sort of.

Advertisement
Back