Alex Collins Announcing Monday

Advertisement
The link says am. Just trying to confirm when the site might be down. Got to give andrew the heads up

The link says am. Just trying to confirm when the site might be down. Got to give andrew the heads up

From the link: "Collins will travel to Atlanta, and will make his announcement as part of a live Fox Sports special at 10 p.m. "

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would be pretty devastating if this kid goes to Arkansas, which I believe has to be our only competition at this point.

Advertisement
fwiw, i am at peace if he goes elsewhere. i seriously doubt anyone outworked us or had a better situation for him to come to

fwiw, i am at peace if he goes elsewhere. i seriously doubt anyone outworked us or had a better situation for him to come to

37.png

Advertisement
Why travel all the way up to Atlanta to make your decision? Just to be on TV? I feel like guys that like all the attention too much never end up panning out...

/Still hope we land him.

Arkansas isn't a better situation. I'll feel bad for the kid if he makes that choice.

And give zero additional *****.

>Collins will decide between two schools, Miami — to whom he was committed for nearly the entirelty of 2012 — and Arkansas.
>Miami — to whom he was committed for nearly the entirelty of 2012
>the entirelty of 2012
>entirelty
>mfw

303.jpg

Why travel all the way up to Atlanta to make your decision? Just to be on TV? I feel like guys that like all the attention too much never end up panning out...

/Still hope we land him.

Wasnt he told by his coach to not announce at the all-star game because he should do it in front of friends and family, and now hes advising him to go to Atlanta and do it? Maybe he wanted him to wait so he could visit Ark first

Advertisement
Back