Alex Collins Announcing Monday

I'm one in the minority that thinks that Duke can actually be a featured back in the ACC. He's going to get stronger.

Advertisement
Duke can be a feature back, but we need depth behind him that can not a huge drop off when Duke is out of the game. Duke needs to be utilized properly, not over worked.

Never had any hatred towards Arkansas but the past month has definately put them on the list....

But whatever, I don't see how they won't struggle to get to .500 year in and year out. Alabama/LSU are near guaranteed losses for them each year. I doubt they'll be beating TAMU in the next few years. And with the recruiting classes Auburn/Ole Miss and Miss St are putting together they might be struggling with them for a few years.

The good news for them is they schedule 4 cupcakes a year for a guaranteed 4 wins... like Jax State, Tulsa, um er ugh Louisiana Monroe - wait wut? Oh yea ULM also beat them last year....

Alex can come to Miami run behind the best OL in the ACC and probably one of the top lines in the country with Duke, all our receivers and Sandland taking pressure off him, playing close to home, in front of friends and family with one of the best educations money can buy, working alongside the NFL's elite during the offseason and most likely continuing on the PRO CANE legacy if he works hard and stays focused.... Or he can go enjoy battling for last place of the SEC west and having 80k imbreds yelling PIG SOOEEY or whatever the **** they yell at him and being run into the ground and burnt out by a coach that runs the the ball 50 times a game.

Seems like a pretty easy choice to me... hopefully it is for him and hopefully he makes it for himself.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm one in the minority that thinks that Duke can actually be a featured back in the ACC. He's going to get stronger.

Of course duke can be a featured back, but Al said it himself, if you wanna win in college football today, it's not just good enough to have one stud RB, I mean just look at bama

Of course duke can be a featured back, but Al said it himself, if you wanna win in college football today, it's not just good enough to have one stud RB, I mean just look at bama

If he is the feature back with no good one behind him we would lose him as a punt returner and a kick returner. We all see how he can change field position for us.

If I was a running back I wouldn't play on artificial turf if I wanted to go on to the NFL. Arkansas plays on artificial turf I believe. (Reuters) - College football players suffer knee injuries about 40 percent more often when playing on an artificial turf versus grass, according to a U.S. study.

The findings, published in The American Journal of Sports Medicine, were part of research that looked back on knee injuries among college football players to see when they might be most vulnerable to getting hurt.

Advertisement
Back