Alex Collins Announcing Monday

I know it's stupid to just go off what he tweets and retweets but that **** gives me a bad feeling man

Advertisement
Btw

ChrisYandle
With less than a week until National Signing Day, please leave the recruiting to the coaches. That's their job. #compliance #NSD2013
7:34am - 31 Jan 13

Arkansas fans bout to get themselves in trouble lolz

Dude is at his cheerleading competition already.

Guess no in home (unless we already had it)

Advertisement
I just don't see why Collins wouldn't announce in Miami if he was gonna commit here.

this has been discussed, dissected and answered in no less than 1,979 posts in 17 different threads, but since I'm such a nice guy, I'll sum it up. Fox Sports South, which covers the ACC, asked him to be on the show. He said yes, and their studio is in Atlanta, so there you are.

Advertisement
Maybe Im being overly optimistic but is it possible golden's already done an in home, is he or Collins or chubbs required to announce it to the world

Maybe Im being overly optimistic but is it possible golden's already done an in home, is he or Collins or chubbs required to announce it to the world

Its not out of the realm of possibility, but with all the info coming out, especially on Collins in particular (we get a minute by minute update by this kid from Tweeter), we would probably know if Al visited him.

I think there are influential adult/s that want him somewhere other than miami (from everything ive read on this site). When influential figure/s direct a kid in a certain direction not sure that can be overcome IMO

Advertisement
I AM TORN ON WHAT I THINK COLLINS WILL DO

PART OF ME LISTENS TO SO MANY "INSIDERS" OR "EXPERTS" SAYING COLLINS WILL SIGN WITH UM AND I FEEL GOOD

THEN I SEE HOW HE INTERACTS WITH ARKANSAS FANS ON TWITTER AND THE ACTIONS OF HIS COACH AND I QUESTION THE INSIDERS

Its not out of the realm of possibility, but with all the info coming out, especially on Collins in particular (we get a minute by minute update by this kid from Tweeter), we would probably know if Al visited him.

So our hard recruiting of the nation's #1 back that happens to be in our backyard would end without an in-home from GoldenAl? Highly unlikely.

Advertisement
Bielema tweeting to AC, AC posting pics of items he gets from ARK and tweeting WPS etc..

either this kid is setting up some crazy ARK fans for a really bad fall or he is on his way to ARK.

All the UM insiders are very heavy on AC going to Miami.. so we shall see i have hope

Yeah somebody should report Bielema. I have no idea how you do that or I would do it myself.

Advertisement
Back