Alabama's secondary

Advertisement
Saban is no dummy. In today’s college football a shut down DB is the new #1 need in every recruiting class.

They're prioritizing their dollars and recruiting efforts on what’s important in 2021 and going forward.

Alabama still let up points today. Guys that think you still need the 85 bears D to be a national title contender here is a perfect example. We have stars on D & they will make plays. Enough to keep us in any game.

Alabama has changed the lives of all these kids families with bags. It was a Buisness decision trust me. Manny doesn’t need to go that route. We need to develop and find gems like we used to do under butch. Those 3 stars became Hall of Famers not the 5 stars
Those but h days are over those names on bamas team are guys Butch would have to recruit. Those type of elites aren't hidden with social media now. So people please stop saying get hidden gems holy **** it's 2020

Advertisement
did we have a chance with Battle? I know he was committed to Urban and then flipped to Satan
He lied the whole cycle and I and very few called it out....he was OSU through most the process and said Miami second. Miami was never second cause he chose bama....kid lied period.

Bama's defensive backfield is not looking so good except A&M receivers suck as they keep dropping balls.
Screenshot_2019-06-30-17-39-24(1).png

Mike Leach game planning for these "vaunted" SEC defenses. MSU is going to expose the SEC.

Those but h days are over those names on bamas team are guys Butch would have to recruit. Those type of elites aren't hidden with social media now. So people please stop saying get hidden gems holy **** it's 2020
Look how many 3 stars athletes get drafted in the first round my dude! Especially from Florida my guy.. butch was a talent evaluator not a rivals junkie like most of us..

Advertisement
Look how many 3 stars athletes get drafted in the first round my dude! Especially from Florida my guy.. butch was a talent evaluator not a rivals junkie like most of us..
Do we have magicians like Butch? name someone on our staff u trust that will find 4 savage dbs that will become 1st rounders and perennial pro bowlers?

STA is where it’s at lately with dbs from south Florida

Damon arnette just developed into a first rounder.

al blades and Asante Samuel have been great in college.

jordan battle is looking really good

Advertisement
Even if Bama land$ the 5 star guys, there are enough 4 and even high-ceiling 3 stars in SFL alone for us to field a 2 deep full of studs and solid guys in the secondary. Instead, right now we can't even field a 2 deep at all there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Do we have magicians like Butch? name someone on our staff u trust that will find 4 savage dbs that will become 1st rounders and perennial pro bowlers?
Al Golden was the last magician we had! Now we are star chasers! Smh Give me a 3 star Greg Rousseau whatever five star you want

Remember, it will be interesting next year playing ALABAMEE. They are tough. We got ways to go. Being neutral here.

Alabama still let up points today. Guys that think you still need the 85 bears D to be a national title contender here is a perfect example. We have stars on D & they will make plays. Enough to keep us in any game.

i agree if they are put in position to make plays...but blitzing from 15 yards away takes away from that. We have the players, but the play callers need to let them make the plays.

Advertisement
Back