Alabama's secondary

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
All four starters from South Florida:

#3- S Daniel Wright (Boyd Anderson)
#9- S Jordan Battle (St. Thomas Aquinas)
#2- CB Pat Surtain II (American Heritage)
#28- CB Josh Jobe (Columbus)

The next step for Miami is getting the cream of the crop DBs and WRs locally. The '21 class is getting closer and this season will help the cause.

Advertisement
angry mark cuban GIF

The next step for Miami is getting the cream of the crop DBs and WRs locally. The '21 class is getting closer and this season will help the cause.
Facts. Seeing that ****es me off, but you're right. We need these type of guys to stay home.

Advertisement

We’re rarely getting guys like Surtain or Jobe versus Alabama. The families are literally getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars, each.

Alabama has changed the lives of all these kids families with bags. It was a Buisness decision trust me. Manny doesn’t need to go that route. We need to develop and find gems like we used to do under butch. Those 3 stars became Hall of Famers not the 5 stars

Advertisement
Advertisement
Facts. Seeing that ****es me off, but you're right. We need these type of guys to stay home.

Unless one of our fans is an internet billionaire and wants to throw money around, Miami isn't going to get those players no matter how good a recruiter we have. It's fine though, plenty of other talent that does not need to be bought.

Advertisement

Secondary and QB from Florida.

did we have a chance with Battle? I know he was committed to Urban and then flipped to Satan

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back