Ah3

Advertisement
Enough of the “we already have a great class” bs. Excuses aren’t made if you want to contend for titles

Give me Nesta and one of the CBs and I'm drinking a glass of Duvel tonight. We don't get em, I'm gonna torture myself with Steel Reserve 211 rocket fuel distilled from Dragon ****.
I'm setting the benchmark as Nesta and one of the CB's.

If we do that, this was truly a great haul. If not, it's a good class with yet another disappointing finish -- analogous to us having a good season, but a disappointing final 3 games.

Advertisement
We really do need another DE. Depth will be hurting in ‘19. Would love Coburn but need Chatman even more.

Ivins did say that lsu is more concerned about miami with surtain. Said they are worried he might decide he want to stay home.

Give me Nesta and one of the CBs and I'm drinking a glass of Duvel tonight. We don't get em, I'm gonna torture myself with Steel Reserve 211 rocket fuel distilled from Dragon ****.

Lmao.

My mans.

Lmao.

First time I had a 211 that **** had me make concrete snow angels at Colonial Park in the road.

Straight junkie juice. Used to work for MillerCoors and when that ran on the production line had horrific flash backs. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Gimme Nesta and Coburn and I'm happy....gotta keep stocking the trenches, CBs are the icing on the cookie cake

Ivins did say that lsu is more concerned about miami with surtain. Said they are worried he might decide he want to stay home.
LSU information is running about a month behind. Orgeron won't realize he didn't sign until he houses a pick 6 against them in a few months.

Advertisement

When did LSU reemerge as the favorite? And what led people to claim that? Surtain has been super quiet during the period of time between pretty much everyone thinking LSU was out and now people thinking LSU is the choice.

bet.jpg

Advertisement

When did LSU reemerge as the favorite? And what led people to claim that? Surtain has been super quiet during the period of time between pretty much everyone thinking LSU was out and now people thinking LSU is the choice.

Surtain has said himself lsu leads. He said it as recently as a few weeks ago.

Advertisement
Back