Ah3

Advertisement
Lmao at the " he's only a three star". Well guess what dummies.... we needed that three star . It's at that point

Then the same guys will call Miller a stud even though he's a 2/3 star . I wonder why? Oh because he picked Miami.

I like Chatman and Miller but don't discredit one guy because you're butt hurt. It's a bad look

Advertisement
Lmao at the " he's only a three star". Well guess what dummies.... we needed that three star . It's at that point

Then the same guys will call Miller a stud even though he's a 2/3 star . I wonder why? Oh because he picked Miami.

I like Chatman and Miller but don't discredit one guy because you're butt hurt. It's a bad look

Sucks we didn't get Chatman but the kid's momma didn't want him that far from home. If only we could ever benefit from that. All we ever hear is momma wants their kid to get away for college.

Every signing day we end up celebrating current commits that we are happy to hold onto and whiff on the big NSD uncommitted guys. Rinse wash repeat

This is the part that bugs me. For once, I wanna be the story on NSD, not the forgotten step child that just gets the "Considering: Bama, LSU, Georgia, and Miami."

Happy with this class but for once I'd like to beat out the big boys while we're not the heavy favorites.

Advertisement

I really wanted Chatman in this class. Sucks he went to FSU, but I can take off my homer glasses here.

He was undersized to play DT in his first year here. But he could've avoided a red-shirt and be plugged in at SDE until he put on more weight to become a 3-tech.

Jordan Miller's a great find considering his recruitment spiked really late in the process and we got lucky with that.

Some of y’all sound like some s!!! If there wasn’t an early signing period this year most of you would be raving about how good this class is.. with that said sit back and be thankful for the guys who do want to be canes and **** the rest!!! If these kids want to go and play in front of hicks instead of having their family be able to drive 30 mins and watch em then **** em let em die (figuratively)

Needed? No we didn't.
He was going to be NOTHING more than a depth player here.
Miller and he were not competing for a spot at all similar, but given the option you're **** right I'd take Miller over Chatman. lol it isn't even ******* close dude.
This isn't about star rankings, this is about the film, the mentality of the players, our need along the DL, etc.

Chatman isn't a loss unless you built it up in your head that he was important. He was always as unimportant as Chatfield.

Advertisement

Where did I call Miller a stud? I dont' think he's a stud, I think he's a project and a reach.

I only want 4/5 stars on this team. Taking 3* players is admitting failure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back