Ah3

And last year everyone wanted Brown fired for no good RB’s...this year we got 2 of the best! Suck Campbell is UGA. That hurt but PS 2 was never coming her...never

Advertisement
We can't keep losing talent in our own backyard

What more can our staff do? Help me understand? Home visits, unofficials, building relationships with kids for 2 years, The position coach has coached them since they were little, got the last weekend visit.

Short of dropping duffle bags I'm unsure of what more needs to happen.

Pete pretty much told us this weeks ago.

Smart move on his part getting out when he did.

Advertisement
**** Rumph that ****ing piece of ****. He should ****ing kills himself

Anger issues?? Blame these millennial social media es that only see who was in the Championship. Not the guy that helped them grow only to get shiit on.

Cant blame them. The kids wanted to get coached by a guy who could actually teach unlike rumph. The kids may like him, but they dont respect his coaching ability.

how many kids have we pulled from heritage in 10 years? 2 right?

Them plantation suburb kids are a different breed. No sofla loyalty, private school transfers (some), football factory kids...heck, I think even UF and FSU have struggled with the school outside of a couple here and there.

Just need to stop recruiting heritage. The guy from rivals said they already talking shît about miami not offering their juniors and sophmores.

Well that sounds encouraging. I don't think the coaches will ever stop recruiting kids from AH but my guess is they have much better backup plans going forward.

Advertisement
Rumph the Chump, though the SEC always brings the $$$$

its a loss on the CBs. sucks, but like ps2 said, they won championships. we need to get back to that and we have the talent to get there. just gotta hope the qb is a good one and staff develops the kids coming in

**** Rumph that ****ing piece of ****. He should ****ing kills himself

Anger issues?? Blame these millennial social media es that only see who was in the Championship. Not the guy that helped them grow only to get shiit on.

Cant blame them. The kids wanted to get coached by a guy who could actually teach unlike rumph. The kids may like him, but they dont respect his coaching ability.

so why did they allow themselves to be coached by him up until he left for UM?

What more can our staff do? Help me understand? Home visits, unofficials, building relationships with kids for 2 years, The position coach has coached them since they were little, got the last weekend visit.

I wish I knew bro but back in the day it would have come down FSU UM and UF for these guys. This **** is weird and feels eerie like things to come from now on

This ish is ridiculous. Can't keep the elite home for ****. We got some great players but the misses are mfn major.

Advertisement

Stop with suspecting these kids getting bags.

This is because UGA and Bama have a lot more to sell than we do.

We lost to Pitt, got shalacked by Clemson and lost to Wisconsin by giving up over 30 points to a slow *** Midwest team.

Both of these teams were in the NC game and it went down to OT.

Advertisement
This is why Bama and Ga going to be playing for championships next few years. Our class good, ACC championship game caliber, but not National caliber. Bama gets a 5* and 4* dB and Ga gets two 4* and a 5* dB out of our backyard. Fact Ga entire starting DB,s next year could be SoFla kids. Coaches got to keep from letting this talent get away somehow.

Stop with suspecting these kids getting bags.

This is because UGA and Bama have a lot more to sell than we do.

We lost to Pitt, got shalacked by Clemson and lost to Wisconsin by giving up over 30 points to a slow *** Midwest team.

Both of these teams were in the NC game and it went down to OT.

THEY GOT BAGS.

If you don’t think nesta was pushing for those kids then idk what to tell you. These kids just wanted to leave period

Advertisement
Back