Ah3

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** Rumph that ****ing piece of ****. He should ****ing kills himself

Anger issues?? Blame these millennial social media es that only see who was in the Championship. Not the guy that helped them grow only to get shiit on.

Cant blame them. The kids wanted to get coached by a guy who could actually teach unlike rumph. The kids may like him, but they dont respect his coaching ability.

so why did they allow themselves to be coached by him up until he left for UM?

They didnt have much choice. I am sure he's better then other HS coaches, but he sucks compared to a p5 school coach.

[TWEET]961264976177631232[/TWEET]

Gotta wonder who this is about...

Does he know something we don't???

Woah! DeeJay getting at em. He did leave Georgia for UM, but thats not what he is referring to, he is addressing bags. We didn't pay DJ to come here, he was all Cane from the rip. As for Surtain, he went to Bama over his childhood favorite, #1 choice school and playing in front of his parents families at LSU his decision is immoral without question. It reeks of baggery

I am confident when I say that I went to more AH games than anyone on this board. Nesta was the best player at AH and its not even close. I am not excusing losing the two DBs (and watching Pat go to Bama hurts), but we got the best player AH has, and the one guy who was irreplaceable there in Nesta. Tyson Campbell went out of a few games this season and his replacement, Daryl Porter, Jr. was just as good as Tyson was, if not better. You cannot say the same thing when Nesta went out of the game.

Advertisement
If you don’t think nesta was pushing for those kids then idk what to tell you. These kids just wanted to leave period

ohhhhhhhh yeah campbell looked like he really really wanted to leave

never seen a happier kid in my life

Every signing day we end up celebrating current commits that we are happy to hold onto and whiff on the big NSD uncommitted guys. Rinse wash repeat

****, Saban came in and took two of the top DBs from us when we are desperately thin at that position. Whole defensive staff is absolutely atrocious.

Theyre just as desperate for DBS as we are. Add that to putting kids in the 1st rd every year, winning it every year, and bags. What do you expect? I salute the kids that want to bring the U back.

I promise you guys that Blades jr,DJ Ivey,Fierson,and Hall are all watching along with Bandy,Smith,Carter and the rest of the secondary and they getting Pist K. Winslow style! Can't wait

Advertisement
Campbell just came out and said he decided last night at around 9pm and it was between Georgia and Bama....

I am confident when I say that I went to more AH games than anyone on this board. Nesta was the best player at AH and its not even close. I am not excusing losing the two DBs (and watching Pat go to Bama hurts), but we got the best player AH has, and the one guy who was irreplaceable there in Nesta. Tyson Campbell went out of a few games this season and his replacement, Daryl Porter, Jr. was just as good as Tyson was, if not better. You cannot say the same thing when Nesta went out of the game.

Comforting but if we can't get home to the qb quickly and without blitzing, those 3rd and 25's are not going to improve.

Every signing day we end up celebrating current commits that we are happy to hold onto and whiff on the big NSD uncommitted guys. Rinse wash repeat

It's called battered wife syndrome. We've got fans jumping for joy simply because we held onto a dude committed here for over a year in Silvera, but accepting Rumph's recruiting atrocities as just part of the deal.

When UM fired Fat Al and hired Richt, one of the first things we were told was that UM was committed to creating a successful football program. The financial resources were in place to mobilize a coaching staff that could develop a program that competes for not just ACC titles, but national titles.

Mike Rumph isn't good enough. Just because he's heads and shoulders better than Paul Williams doesn't make him elite, and this was evident with the CB play at the end of last season.

He has missed on 7 (SEVEN!) targets over the past 2 years, 3 of whom he personally coached at the high school level. This year is particularly concerning given how thin UM is at this position. Campbell or Surtain start here Day 1.

The Clemson game clearly illustrated that the disparity between UM and college football's elite is still wide. And this coaching staff - outside of Kuligowski perhaps - doesn't do enough more with less to shrink that gap. If anything, look at Mark Richt's tenure at Georgia. Outside of 2013, he and his coaching staffs consistently landed top 10 recruiting classes, but he could never get over the hump and compete for a national title.

Blue chip talent is needed and Rumph isn't helping us get there. Time to pull the plug on the failed Rumph experiment.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back