Ah3

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
As of midnight tonight no staff (especially ours) has been told anything one way or the other. Dont believe none of this nonsense one way or the other. They want it to be sweated out & one way or the other thats whats gonna happen. Gut feeling we get all 3. Lets hope im right(IT IS ONLY AN OPINION)

Advertisement
As of midnight tonight no staff (especially ours) has been told anything one way or the other. Dont believe none of this nonsense one way or the other. They want it to be sweated out & one way or the other thats whats gonna happen. Gut feeling we get all 3. Lets hope im right(IT IS ONLY AN OPINION)

Okay so Chatfield is long gone? (considering you said AH3).

did they pull chatfield's offer because they were sick of waiting on him? Or did they just give up bc they think he's going to Florida

Not sure pulling the offer late is the right move there if that happened.

Advertisement
Chatfield to UF?

You willing to put your e-reputation on this?...lol...I couldn't resist.

Advertisement
All this secretive and close tight nit stuff leads me to believe Miami. Hope I’m right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Thanks for the update! Class going to be epic when these boys commit tomorrow.... One step closer to our next natty

No matter what happens in 10 hrs, as of right now, these kids have knocked this game out of the park!!
I will not call them trolls, but, they just played the ultimate recruiting game!! PROPS!!

Advertisement
No lie it was a disgrace Chatfield was in the same category as Surtain and Campbell yet Schwartz wasn’t.

Not to say Schwartz is a some great player that is elite, but it’s not like Chatfield is any better or has anymore upside. Kind of understand why he feels disrespected.

Whatever happens happens. All I know is if we miss out on both these CBs the fire Rumph **** is gunna be unbearable and if we miss on Nesta and Coburn the same thing for Kool. Though I suspect if we land all them everyone will forget by next NSD lol.

Whatever I'm excited for the season regardless what happens tomorrow's and we have a great class either way. The only question is if we will have THE Best class or not.

Your a good man, and I sure hope you are right.

Advertisement
Back