Ah3

As of midnight tonight no staff (especially ours) has been told anything one way or the other. Dont believe none of this nonsense one way or the other. They want it to be sweated out & one way or the other thats whats gonna happen. Gut feeling we get all 3. Lets hope im right(IT IS ONLY AN OPINION)

Thank you.

Advertisement
They want it to be sweated out & one way or the other thats whats gonna happen. )

I don't see what the infatuation is with this...Makes me respect em a little less as drama queens.

why? if it weren't for the early period we'd be doing this with a ton of other kids right now. their recruitment has been strangely tame given the caliber players they are. they've put up with the circus of recruitment this well so far. let the kids have their moment.

As of midnight tonight no staff (especially ours) has been told anything one way or the other. Dont believe none of this nonsense one way or the other. They want it to be sweated out & one way or the other thats whats gonna happen. Gut feeling we get all 3. Lets hope im right(IT IS ONLY AN OPINION)

I can I appreciate your opinion, so much so; that I see your opinion and raise you two onions!

http://juicygif.com/albums/userpics/2015y/09/09/9/1/5079-****-gifs-bigbooty.gif

Advertisement
They want it to be sweated out & one way or the other thats whats gonna happen. )

I don't see what the infatuation is with this...Makes me respect em a little less as drama queens.

why? if it weren't for the early period we'd be doing this with a ton of other kids right now. their recruitment has been strangely tame given the caliber players they are. they've put up with the circus of recruitment this well so far. let the kids have their moment.

overall I would agree with you (on your "strangely tame" comment), but I think Silvera's kinda straying from that. And I was really just responding to Brooklyn's comment "they want it to be sweated"

Last edited:
Sounds a lot like that Dabo story with Richt on the treadmill. Dabo was sitting around waiting for a call from Gurley an hour before he was announcing. Richt already knew he was coming. In this case we're on the bad end.

Last edited:
Less than 9 hours left and folks still stressing about this . Go get some p.ussy fall asleep by the time you wake up **** will be decided

Advertisement
All this secretive and close tight nit stuff leads me to believe Miami. Hope I’m right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are making moves with the skill of a league of shadows assassin!

ninja-kai_5155375_GIFSoup.com.gif

Sounds a lot like that Dabo story with Richt on the treadmill. Dabo was sitting around waiting for a call from Gurley an hour before he was announcing. Richt already knew he was coming. In this case we're on the bad end.

These kids have too much respect for Rumph to do him like that.

Richt isn't losing sleep tonight over the AH4, AH3, WD-40, etc...the man cut Sam Bruce for goodness sake and a boatload of guys..but things turned out good still (for the most part). CMR still has a few more hills to climb and a couple more battles to lose; tomorrow is one of them. But he needs to continue to make the tough decisions (i.e. Rosier, QB play).

Advertisement
If these boys go elsewhere they immediately go into the CIS croots that troll HOF right next to Keef, Jobe and Thomas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If these boys go elsewhere they immediately go into the CIS croots that troll HOF right next to Keef, Jobe and Thomas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With the exception of Nesta, it's not at all the same. They didn't commit or drop lots of hints about coming to Miami. If they go elsewhere they're dead to me, but they don't belong in that group.

As an aside, add Valentine, Byrd, and Whoopi to that group.

Silence says thunders don't want to be stolen. They wouldn't play Rumph for the fool. He'd have known a long time ago if these kids weren't for real. They owe him enough to not disrespect the man.

yup

You would hope right? Come tomorrow, either Rumph will rejoice like the messiah welcoming in a new era...or weep by the way he was played by his own pseudo-kin...

Advertisement

I can I appreciate your opinion, so much so; that I see your opinion and raise you two onions!

http://juicygif.com/albums/userpics/2015y/09/09/9/1/5079-****-gifs-bigbooty.gif

My bad. I didn't mean to down vote

Nesta hasn't let the staff know one way or the other and he's been committed for a year? That's not good.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

did they pull chatfield's offer because they were sick of waiting on him? Or did they just give up bc they think he's going to Florida

Not sure pulling the offer late is the right move there if that happened.

Chatfield no one wants to listen. #1 they dont care if he plays with them or not. Honestly none of them are set on playing together. If they do its simply cause thats the school they each independently decided on. #2 they recognize hes a reach for us. So does he. As i said hes got issues over how late he was offered & hes not all there regardless. I worry about him in a town like gainesville personally. He needs to play for a staff that cares about him as a person and is very hands on at the same time in my eyes.

Advertisement
Back