Ah3

I don’t want to see anymore of that twitter bravado until this staff proves it can close. As it currently stands, it looks like we are closing with Nesta, Ezzard, Miller and Bethel. That’s not something to be tweeting about. If we don’t also land Colburn or at least one of the AH CBs then, this staff needs to keep their mouths shut on the twitters.
Cmon, landing. Coburn would be a monumental pull, but to include him in an ultimatum is ridiculous. He was the longest of long shots. Speaks volumes that we are heavily in the mix right now

Advertisement
Give me Nesta and one of the CBs and I'm drinking a glass of Duvel tonight. We don't get em, I'm gonna torture myself with Steel Reserve 211 rocket fuel distilled from Dragon ****.

I don’t want to see anymore of that twitter bravado until this staff proves it can close. As it currently stands, it looks like we are closing with Nesta, Ezzard, Miller and Bethel. That’s not something to be tweeting about. If we don’t also land Colburn or at least one of the AH CBs then, this staff needs to keep their mouths shut on the twitters.
Cmon, landing. Coburn would be a monumental pull, but to include him in an ultimatum is ridiculous. He was the longest of long shots. Speaks volumes that we are heavily in the mix right now

Getting Coburn is a must. We lost Briggs to FSU and are losing Chatman to FSU too. If we don’t get Coburn or one of the AH CBs then, it’s an embarrassing limp to the finish for this staff. I say Coburn because he’s more important.

Advertisement
Come on man how can you not know on Silvera? The guy has been committed for a year. Let's just roll already.

Give me Nesta and one of the CBs and I'm drinking a glass of Duvel tonight. We don't get em, I'm gonna torture myself with Steel Reserve 211 rocket fuel distilled from Dragon ****.[/QUOTE

We already have a great class. Signing one of the CBs and/or Coburn makes this class elite! Look at what we already have signed. That is a **** of a haul.

Advertisement
Come on man how can you not know on Silvera? The guy has been committed for a year. Let's just roll already.

One of the mods here had the balls to give me an infraction days ago because I posted that “Rattler” did not know anything and that T Campbell would probably not tell him anything. Just that. Well, Rattler posted last night and admitted he did not know ****.

Last edited:

Getting Coburn is a must. We lost Briggs to FSU and are losing Chatman to FSU too. If we don’t get Coburn or one of the AH CBs then, it’s an embarrassing limp to the finish for this staff. I say Coburn because he’s more important.

Dude shut the f*ck up. No one gives a sh*t about your opinion around here

One of the mods here had the balls to give me an infraction days ago because I posted that “Rattler” did not anything and that the Campbell would probably not tell him anything. Just that. Well, Rattler posted last night and admitted he did not know ****.
Just because he isn’t telling you doesn’t mean he doesn’t know something. He knows more than he’s willing to post in a public forum.

Advertisement

One of the mods here had the balls to give me an infraction days ago because I posted that “Rattler” did not anything and that the Campbell would probably not tell him anything. Just that. Well, Rattler posted last night and admitted he did not know ****.

Rattler has said from day 1 that he didn't know for certain where TC would pick. Only that he would make his own decision and he liked what he was hearing for us. Never once said he would be a Cane.

As of midnight tonight no staff (especially ours) has been told anything one way or the other. Dont believe none of this nonsense one way or the other. They want it to be sweated out & one way or the other thats whats gonna happen. Gut feeling we get all 3. Lets hope im right(IT IS ONLY AN OPINION)

Thanks Brooklyndee! My gut feeling says the same. Hope our guys are right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did they pull chatfield's offer because they were sick of waiting on him? Or did they just give up bc they think he's going to Florida

Not sure pulling the offer late is the right move there if that happened.

Chatfield no one wants to listen. #1 they dont care if he plays with them or not. Honestly none of them are set on playing together. If they do its simply cause thats the school they each independently decided on. #2 they recognize hes a reach for us. So does he. As i said hes got issues over how late he was offered & hes not all there regardless. I worry about him in a town like gainesville personally. He needs to play for a staff that cares about him as a person and is very hands on at the same time in my eyes.

Thanks as always for the insight. I, for one, was hoping that being able to play together was attractive to the group, given how close they are with each other.

Just from how this entire situation has played out, I still feel confident about Campbell, Surtain, and Nesta. However, there is no question that my lens are as orange and green as they can get.

Advertisement
Don’t know if you all saw Ivins new post this morning. Basically he doesn’t know anything on TC or Surtain!! Again no one knows anything.

Advertisement
Back